Need Help - Paint.net Will not unistall need files

Hello sadly I have curupted paint.net and some how managed to delete the folder with programs files and paint.net will nolonger install or unistall or repair, Windows 7 says that its still installed but it gets errors when I try to unistall or repair it.

and I have tried to just install paint.net again and it will not let me do that ether.

I do have a plan thow just to add the files back well If I hade the files from the paint.net folder it would probley work as the unistall exe is in there but with out it I cant use paint.net.

can someone give me a link to a zip of them so I can fix my problem I use paint.net for all my image editing work and I cant do without it. I have the newest one installed.

Any help would be grate thanks.

NorthWestTrees

Welcome to the forum NorthWestTrees.

You'll need to finish the job of removing the existing version before trying to reinstall.

Go here http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/692-install-update-or-uninstall-trouble-read-this/

Read post #2 regarding the Windows Installer CleanUp utility. That tool will complete the removal. Once done, a new install should be problem free.

Please let us know how you get on.

Good luck.