How to Install Plugins ×

Sponge effect

ReMake

Hi Remake. In the zip is an item called Install_Sponge batch file, do I install this also or just the .dll ? It is not mentioned in the first post.

ZXCBOoZ.png

Hi Remake. In the zip is an item called Install_Sponge batch file, do I install this also or just the .dll ? It is not mentioned in the first post.

Just double-click on the Install_Sponge batch file and it will install the dll for you.

• Upvote 2

... Thank you so much.

Thank you for making the newest version of this 'spongy' effect :) ...

Thank you both for the kind words.

...In the zip is an item called Install_Sponge batch file, do I install this also or just the .dll ? It is not mentioned in the first post.

Added information in the first post. Sorry for the late reply.

• 2 weeks later...

This effect is great for making textures of snow, sand and what not. Can be an alternative to Clouds in many cases.

sponge-beach.png

sponge-snow.png

sponge-texture.png

And thank you for the new version!

• Upvote 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

• 2 months later...

Oh I am looking for all my "precious " effects" last night after hours, & I do mean hours. I found  a lot of them that I use most. So then today I realized I was missing more and one of them was my " Sponge effect" and lo, joy joy You had it. Your awesome! Thank you SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much!

22 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

This is vital. another one was in effects-color, huge drop down window with many effects to choose from. the one I am looking for was called " kill color" but there were 2 ,each worked differently. The one O did would remove the color you chose so you could keep your desired picture but remove the background to make a png image. Another one was in effects-  Stylize- Texturize( very improtant). it could also have been located in effects - artistic. I just need Paint.Net back as I had it before  I had my W10 installed

@Cakie67 You are posting questions in threads that are all over the place so, in order for us to help you in one single thread, I will open a new thread just for your questions on missing Plugins, so that we don't clutter other peoples'.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.