Belated Happy Anniversary--if I read the date right!

rlg

According to Steve's first book, PDN was "born" on May 6, 2004. So congratulations on coming so very far in eleven years! Far enough that I can't even read the *postings* any more  ;0 [vector this vector that].

Wonder what the next eleven years will bring? I very probably will not be around to celebrate it but think of all of us that you sent on our way to learning and creating--even just in baby steps.

Thanks--even when I'm crying in frustration. :)

Renee

• Upvote 1

Now I really AM crying!! All that wonderful stuff and II can't even remember how to cut and paste!!!

Congratulations to all whose pictures I just saw.

According to Steve's first book, PDN was "born" on May 6, 2004.

Actually, I'm a Scott ;)

And I'm old and forgetful! My grandson is also Scott so I should have remembered! Sorry. But Hey! I was reading your book again. Have you ever read any of mine? HUH?? Huh?? :)

Yup. I've read Once Upon a Place and one of your short stores.

My Lord, Scott, but we do go back far together! Once Upon a Place has been edited twice and now is Dangerous Secret 2nd Edition. However, I'm now having a problem that appears to be of my own making (when with pdn isn't it??). I'm trying to get the jewel in the center of the sunburst. But I can' seem to get the jewel to be another layer. It keeps becoming it's own canvas and not a layer of the sunburst canvas. (I'm sure the terminology is wrong but you know what I'm trying to say.)

I'll try to post the two objects and maybe you'll help?? Please--someone! please...The raspberry diamond is the center stone; the sunburst is the basis of what I'm trying to accomplish.

Somehow to reach the attachment it appears I replied and so posted twice. Please excuse.

I'll try again. I cannot be this much of a klutz!! But I don't see an attachment button/icon. I went to help and it showed "image" but how do I insert them? I sure don't know their urls.

This is getting to be abuse of the elderly! :) Or discrimination or something. Would you do this to your grandmother?? Who is struggling to keep up with [some] of the times??

You have to click 'More reply options' to enter the full editor which allows simple attachments.

If you like to add a link to an external image then click the image button above the reply field (It shows 'Image' in the tooltip).

If you like to ask for help then please create an new thread with a title specific to your problem.

midoras signature.gif

Renee ........ If you are requesting help on something it would now be better to start a new thread, with the subject of what you are trying to do.

If you don't have the urls of an image - do this:

1.  Have your image saved on your computer.

2.  Click on the 'More Reply Options' (which is next to POST bottom right of this post)

3.  Once you do the above you will see the 'Attach Files' at the bottom.

4.  Browse to the file on your computer to the image you want to attach.

5.  Click 'Attach This File' and then hit  'Add Reply'.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I did that, Pixey. All of it. And it didn't post either as reply or post.

Back on my pdn. I tried copy/paste and got the message that the image was too large for my clipboard--but couldn't find the size of the clipboard. The image is 28.0 kb on the hard drive and 24.8 kp on the clipboard. Hardly seems excessive.

And I will kick my desk and start a new thread per you and Medora's request--and good sense.

Edited by rlg

Wow!  Look at that ..... @Midora and I posted at exactly the same time!  I think that's called being Ninjad :D .

Renne .......... why don't you just upload your image straight into PDN.  Go to Layers - Import from File and navigate to where it is on your computer.

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Sure if I knew where to find layers--import from file.

also I started a new thread--and no one came.

Think I'll forget about this. I could've written two chapters in the time it's cost me. AT least for the gold I found something Noah sent me years ago and I'll try it.