Out of memory issue(yes, ive read the pinned one)

This started about a month ago, i opened paint.net and got an out of memory issue. and i checked multiple times concerning my RAM and memory,both are fine. This same issue also happens while running the installer, along with an issue that says i don't have enough storage, despite me having 109 GB free on my computer. If you need further information regarding this subject, please tell me. as i REALLY love using paint.net and have become accustomed to using it.

Edited by EpicDstep

Possible cause #1 - low page file  

Fix #1:  http://zipso.net/fix-low-memory-warnings-in-windows-vista-xp-and-windows-7/

Possible cause #2 - desktop heap limitation in Windows

Fix #2 (Caution! Advanced): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947246

Finding out more about the problem - is one of your apps causing it?

• Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar, and then clicking Start Task Manager.
  • Click the Processes tab.
  • To sort programs by memory usage, click Memory (Private Working Set).

If neither of these helps, please post your system specs. Win 7/8/? 32/64 bit? What Service packs (if any) are installed?

Can you open paint.net at all? If so there is a wealth of system info under Settings :Settings: > Diagnostics.

Fix 1+2 neither works. I have plenty of memory to do an installation. No, the only thing i can do now is accept the agreement in the installer, and have it pop up with an out of memory error, it wont go past that.

Win7 home Premium-64bit OS-6GBRAM

Help plz

Fix #1:  Please post the page file stats.  How big is the page file and how much is used?

Fix #2:  What are your SharedSection values?