Resize bug...

I didn't find this reported already, so if it's known, please ignore!

Admittedly, I brought this upon myself, but working on a smallish laptop keyboard sometimes I fat finger things.  After stumbling into this on a couple of separate occasions, I thought it might be worth reporting.

I've done this on two different PC's, one running Windows 7 Pro and one running Windows 10 preview, and can easily duplicate this issue.  Both are running PDN 4.0.5

I open an image.  I go to resize, and in a hurry, type some value in the dimensions, but in my haste in this keyboard, I press the "-" next to the "0" key and hit Enter or click "OK". (Entered 220-  for the dimension), and things hang.

I will note that "Canvas size" dialogue, if I type a negative after the number, it greys out the OK button and converts the value in the text box to a negative.  If I hit 'enter' the dialogue box goes away but otherwise nothing happens.  This may also be buggish although it's preferable to the resize bug.  

The resize behaves differently in that if I type a - following the size value (ie. 220- pixels), the OK is greyed out (like in Canvas resize), but if I hit enter, the dialogue says "Initializing" with a "Cancel" option.  If I do nothing it continues to say Initializing, if I click "Cancel" it changes to "cancelling".  

Eventually, I have to open task manager and kill the process entirely.

Screenshots are in the attached album:  https://plus.google.com/photos/111978587192129716116/albums/6142149637277308449?authkey=COTpsY3y-9HbDQ

• 3 weeks later...

Since there were no takers first time around, can someone at least try the experiment to see if pdn hangs?

1.  Open any image file.

2.  Try to resize using a new pixel value of 200-   (or any other number followed by minus) and hit return.

I know it's a little thing but when you work quickly sometimes things happen.  

Thanks,