Jump to content

can't find an effect plugin...does it exist?

Recommended Posts

Greetings! I'm brand-spanking new to paint.net (downloaded it an hour ago), and looking around at the available effects plugins, I'm not seeing one that I know I'd want to have. I haven't used an image-manipulation program for anything other than basic photo correcting since I last used Photoshop 6.0 at least a decade ago. There was one effect (I think it came in one of the Gallery Effects collections) that IIRC was called "plasticize" that made everything selected look like it had been wrapped in plastic, with the reflectivity and opacity of the "plastic" being adjustable. Is there a plugin for paint.net that is equavalent?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...