put 2 fhotos together

1) Open up one of the images in PDN. If one of the images is larger than the other, open the larger one first.

2) Under the Layers menu, select the Import from File... option, and select your second picture.

3) Under the Image menu, select Canvas Size. Make sure the Maintain Aspect Ratio button is not checked, and select Left from the Anchor drop-down. Add the width of the second image to the current width. (For example, if both images are 300 pixels wide, the final width would be 600 pixels.)

4) Make sure the top layer is selected, and switch to the Move Selected Pixels tool. Click on the layer, and move the image over.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

1) Open up one of the images in PDN. If one of the images is larger than the other, open the larger one first.

2) Under the Layers menu, select the Import from File... option, and select your second picture.

3) Under the Image menu, select Canvas Size. Make sure the Maintain Aspect Ratio button is not checked, and select Left from the Anchor drop-down. Add the width of the second image to the current width. (For example, if both images are 300 pixels wide, the final width would be 600 pixels.)

4) Make sure the top layer is selected, and switch to the Move Selected Pixels tool. Click on the layer, and move the image over.

Thank you for your help. I have got to join both photos. It was very easy with your explanation.

Thank you again.

The best for you.