Animated Images

midora

I occasionally dabble with morphing too. Looking forward to trying out your new plugin.

* Edit* Animation deleted on request.

Edited by dipstick
  • Upvote 4

69unju0.gif

TechnoRobbo! The combination works really well. Thank you.   :beer:  :pizza:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you guys for creating interesting Paint.net GIF plugins. I'm looking for sometime to resolve a couple of issues related to animated GIFs, and couldn't find any solution. May be you can help?

1. Pick a file icon for an animated GIF.

It looks like currently Windows Explorer assigns a random frame icon to each animated GIF file, and often this is one of "background" frames with no distinctive image that makes the file easy to recognize from others. I want to be able to choose icons for animated GIFs. It should not be random icon, but manually selectable via plugin GUI from the pic frames included into the animated GIF. Of course, size of that pic should be auto adjusted by the plugin to default Windows icon size in a folder where your animated GIFs are stored. I assume, the (scalable?) icon will be stored in each GIF file resource, since Win Explorer uses 5 file icon sizes selectable via its View Menu.

2. Play several selectable animated GIFs at once.

Some folks have large collections of animated GIFs. Its quite difficult to find the right ones when needed.  If one can open and play all GIFs in a select folder at once in Paint.net, would be much easier to find the right ones. Such feature should allow to DELETE selected GIF files from disk directly from Paint.net GUI, i.g. by clicking on "X" button in the right corner of each GIF open in Paint.net.

Is it possible to implement such features in current plugins - what do you think? If not, do you know any image software that can play several animated GIFs at once and allow to select & delete some of them from that package UI, since its hard to find the right GIFs to delete in a large Win Explorer folder, because they are often shown as non-distinctive from others still background images, and their file names look similar if saved by a camera.

Edited by sambul81
  • Upvote 1

Using LookAtIt.Effect you can scroll through files and folders using the keyboard.

There is even a menu entry to rename, touch and delete the active file (but it's not functioning up to now :-(

midoras signature.gif

I discovered an interesting technique to use with this FileType plugin and PDN

If you add a comment at the end of the layers' name using "//" you can control the timing of each individual frame.

For instance, if a layer is named "Layer 1", modifying the name to "Layer 1 // 1000ms" will make the layer stay on the screen for 1 second.

You can customize all the frames with individual timings as long as you set the timing in the dialog to 0.

• Upvote 4

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Clever technique! Thanks for the video explanation. How on earth did you spot that?

Clever technique! Thanks for the video explanation. How on earth did you spot that?

No idea why I'm adding readmes to my plugins ;-)

It should not be necessary to set the timing in the dialog to zero. This value is just used up to the first time command in a layer name.

midoras signature.gif

I always thought we could make a layer last a different time frame.  Perhaps I am confused?

Anyway ................ couldn't resist a revamp on one of my first attempts in this Plugin ........... which tickles me pink, as I love it so much :D .

Final_zpsoyjozwsw.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Using LookAtIt.Effect you can scroll through files and folders using the keyboard.

There is even a menu entry to rename, touch and delete the active file (but it's not functioning up to now :-(

I tried, and your plugin doesn't appear in Menu-Effects-Tools list after adding its files to Effects folder. So it may be incompatible with current Paint.net 4.0.9 64-bit. In addition, the trick is to play all animated GIFs in a selected folder simultaneously, not one after another. That way its fast and easy to find files with content you look for.

Playing several GIFs at once is not hard. Unzip and copy the attached file to a folder with animated GIFs and launch it. The exe wraps an HTA code that will play all your GIFs at once. The problem is, browsers don't allow file operations, though its probably possible with javascript. Many programs allow anim. GIFs playback, but none several at once in a way allowing to select any of them and delete. I also can't find any package allowing to select a certain GIF frame as the file icon. That would make finding the right GIF much easier.

Let's say, your webcam points at a bird's nest, and takes animated GIFs triggered by birds movements, saves them under default file name with a time stamp. Most of such files would show empty nest icon (background) in Win Explorer, so you actually have to play each (hundreds) to find the interesting ones. If you can auto assign or manually pick as an icon a frame that is most distinct from the background pic ( i.e. with the highest number of distinct pixels compare to base image), then even without playback you can easily and quickly find the most interesting animated GIFs in a large folder with hundreds of them. You will instantly know expected content of each file.

AnimGIF.zip

Edited by sambul81

I tried, and your plugin doesn't appear in Menu-Effects-Tools list after adding its files to Effects folder.

Did you read the 'Read Me' info with this Plugin?  Because, it explains that you also must put files into the Files Types Folder as well as the Effects Folder.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi Pixey,

I downloaded the file from 1st post in this thread. Its Readme doesn't seem to mention what you said, but it worked anyway. Thank you! :) It appears to be a feature rich plugin. Would be nice adding the above features I mentioned.

I wonder now, what Hit & Miss Award is about, and what made you a winner? Just kidding... B)

Edited by sambul81

I always thought we could make a layer last a different time frame.  Perhaps I am confused?

I guess people just forgot about this feature. Still to have some videos for different features like timing is a good idea. Thanks TR.

• Upvote 1

midoras signature.gif

Yay @sambul81 - so glad you got it to work :D .  The instructions are at the bottom of the ReadMe under 'Installation'.  I remember it took me a while to get it to work myself.

As for the Hit & Miss ........ it sounds funny I know ;) .

30b8T8B.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Midora.  I hope all is well with you in Solothurn :) .

This is an FYI.  The opening up of gifs (after saving to .agif) to multiple layers in Paint, is not working for me in v4.09.  It's working fine in 3.5.11 though.  I have tried everything, but just can't get it to work anymore.  It could be me .......... perhaps someone else can give it a try.  The agifs are working OK in LookAtIt just not opening up into layers.

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

.agif opens fine for me, in layers, using Pdn 4.0.9  - provided I open from within Pdn4.

Using the 'open with' option always uses Pdn 3.5.11 even though I select the Pdn4.exe !?

I guess the registry doesn't like having two versions of the same program installed.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Many thanks for trying @Red.  What's odd is that it was working in v4.0.9 all today and then it stopped.  I have v3.5.11 on my computer, but I rarely use it and when I try 'Open With' it does not open in v3.5.11 like you say happens with you :( .  Gremlins!!!!!!!!!!!

30b8T8B.gif

I should be able to choose either Pdn4.0.9 or Pdn3.5.11 via the windows 'open with' dialogue. But for me it always uses Pdn 3.5.11, even when Pdn 4 is selected - so those particular gremlins are on my system. ;)

I know having the old '.apng'(by Simon Brown) will cause problems with Midora's .apng. (see post #73).
Might be worth checking your FileTypes folder?...just a thought.

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Might be worth checking your FileTypes folder?...just a thought.

Not that, I removed that way-back-when.

Guess WHAT?  It's jolly well working again!  I can't believe it ........ I wonder if a Gremlin was working inside the bowels of PDN for a spell?

Thank for being there for me @Red when I needed you :D .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Hi Sophieleo - yes, they are gifs made with Midora's Plugin.  There is tutorial on How To here:  http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/31665-make-an-animated-gif-with-midoras-plugin/

30b8T8B.gif

• 1 month later...

I snapped some great shots of a pretty little Swallow the other day....

5XCjp25.gif

Edited by dipstick
  • Upvote 2

69unju0.gif

• 5 months later...

kEL2sSM.gif

This works quite well if you're into animating the old fashion way, but still need to compile it digitally :)

Edited by jmc92
Addition
  • Upvote 1

jmc9243.png

I made that with pdn ^^ (but I dont remember how ~_~)

• 1 year later...

Got an error message: 

This text file was created because paint.net crashed. Please e-mail this to crashlog4@getpaint.net so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: paint.net 4.0.21 (Final 4.21.6589.7045)

Time of crash: 30/08/2018 09.26.05

Application uptime: 00:01:44.1980840

Application state: Running 

Working set: 194.312 KiB

Handles and threads: 1129 handles, 33 threads, 173 gdi, 197 user

Install type: AppX

Application directory: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva

Current directory: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva

Install directory: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\

OS Version: Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134.0 x64 (0x65)

.NET version: CLR 4.0.30319.42000 x64

Processor: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz" @ ~2808MHz (6C/6T, DEP, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, XSAVE)

Physical memory: 8136 MB

Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (v:10DE, d:1C82, r:161), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (v:1414, d:8C, r:0)

Hardware acceleration: True (default: True)

UI animations: True

UI DPI: 96,00 dpi (1,00x scale)

UI theme: VisualStyleClass=Aero, EffectiveTheme=Aero, DWM=yes, AeroColorScheme=Light, ThemeFileName=Aero.msstyles

Updates: False, 01/01/0001

Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: n/a, hkcu: en-US, cc: en-DK, cuic: en-US

Flags: 

Exception details:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at MyAnim.PluginTrans.GetTrans(String keyTerm, String defaultTerm)

at MyAnim.GIF.AGifImport.OnCreateSaveConfigUI(PropertyCollection props)

at PaintDotNet.PropertyBasedFileType.OnCreateSaveConfigWidgetT() in D:\src\pdn\src\Data\PropertyBasedFileType.cs:line 85

at PaintDotNet.FileType`2.CreateSaveConfigWidget() in D:\src\pdn\src\Data\FileType`2.cs:line 51

at PaintDotNet.Dialogs.SaveConfigDialog.set_FileType(FileType value) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Dialogs\SaveConfigDialog.cs:line 318

at PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.GetSaveConfigToken(FileType currentFileType, SaveConfigToken currentSaveConfigToken, SaveConfigToken& newSaveConfigToken, Surface saveScratchSurface) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:line 2449

at PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.DoSave(Boolean tryToFlatten) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:line 2846

at PaintDotNet.Menus.FileMenu.OnMenuFileSaveClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\FileMenu.cs:line 272

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.PerformClick()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.PdnMenuItem.OnShortcutKeyPressed(Keys keys) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\PdnMenuItem.cs:line 160

at PaintDotNet.PdnBaseForm.ProcessFormHotKey(Keys keyData) in D:\src\pdn\src\Core\PdnBaseForm.cs:line 1020

at PaintDotNet.PdnBaseForm.ProcessCmdKeyData(Keys keyData) in D:\src\pdn\src\Core\PdnBaseForm.cs:line 1076

at PaintDotNet.PdnBaseForm.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData) in D:\src\pdn\src\Core\PdnBaseForm.cs:line 1060

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message& msg)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMessageInternal(Control target, Message& msg)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)

Managed assemblies: 

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.exe

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

PaintDotNet.Framework, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll

WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=4.21.6589.7045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_64\PresentationCore\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll

PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll

System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll

"Borders N' Shapes", Version=4.0.4642.26476, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll

Color Match, Version=4.0.4642.26532, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Color Match.dll

Curves+, Version=4.0.6119.31044, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Curves+.dll

CustomBrushesMini, Version=2.2.5286.39584, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll

DragFrom, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\DragFrom.dll

EditableText, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\EditableText.dll

ExtendBorder, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll

Film, Version=4.0.4642.26607, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Film.dll

FindEdges, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\FindEdges.dll

Gradient Bars, Version=4.0.5152.23084, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll

Gradient Blocks, Version=4.0.4642.26658, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll

Gradient Grid, Version=4.0.6436.36068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Gradient Grid.dll

Gradient Mapping, Version=4.0.6547.33963, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll

Grid Warp, Version=4.0.6544.34496, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Grid Warp.dll

Jitter, Version=4.0.4642.26986, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Jitter.dll

Liquify, Version=4.0.5873.25113, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Liquify.dll

Olden, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Olden.dll

Outline Object, Version=4.0.4642.26954, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Outline Object.dll

Pixelate+, Version=4.0.4642.26940, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Pixelate+.dll

PrinterPlus, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll

Random Effect, Version=4.0.4642.26928, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Random Effect.dll

Random Shape Fill, Version=4.0.4642.26910, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll

SBCommon, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\SBCommon.dll

ScriptLab, Version=4.0.6107.18914, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ScriptLab.dll

Smudge, Version=4.0.5873.25097, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Smudge.dll

Splatter, Version=4.0.5873.25083, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Splatter.dll

Stitch, Version=4.0.4642.26808, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Stitch.dll

ThatOtherApp, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll

Trail, Version=4.0.4642.26791, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Trail.dll

Twist, Version=4.0.5873.25056, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Twist.dll

AnimGIF, Version=2.4.4119.28305, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Users\Fedor Steeman\Documents\paint.net App Files\FileTypes\AnimGIF.dll

Native modules: 

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.exe, version=4.21.6589.7045

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.17134.228 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.dll, version=10.0.17134.228 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.17134.228 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll, version=4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.17134.191 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.17134.112 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.17134.137 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.17134.112 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll, version=4.7.3132.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll, version=12.00.52519.0 built by: VSWINSERVICING

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\649c6a53d1a3a182e6eac793694a733f\mscorlib.ni.dll, version=4.7.3132.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST

C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll, version=4.7.3132.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\7e7ba461137d6faf674666f208bb34c2\System.ni.dll, version=4.7.3151.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\cf9625cf0f5fdb35d7171e09723e3fbb\System.Drawing.ni.dll, version=4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\69ff356ffaef4c4c137570836532ba4d\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, version=4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\FLTLIB.DLL, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcp140.dll, version=14.13.26020.0 built by: VCTOOLSREL

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll, version=14.13.26020.0 built by: VCTOOLSREL

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vcomp140.dll, version=14.13.26020.0 built by: VCTOOLSREL

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\6a9fe8d059ff70adb50f5b340a4ad8ee\System.Core.ni.dll, version=4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\19daa5f5a704db96e4a812fa16f847fc\System.Configuration.ni.dll, version=4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.17134.48 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\f007fdd65bfa47fdd5d985fb66e9ade9\WindowsBase.ni.dll, version=4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\dotPDNLLC.paint.net_4.21.6589.0_x64__h55e3w7q8jbva\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=4.21.6589.7045

C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.17134.228_none_2c308c7e8af52b62\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.17134.228 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll, version=10.0.17134.112 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll, version=4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\08e8fa67f0a711551a8a00ad6c5880fc\System.Xml.ni.dll, version=4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.17134.228_none_fb4599993062b194\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.17134.228_none_f95000f73097dead\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll, version=10.0.17134.112 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.17134.112 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\20c8fb61f94136af2a6f3fdbc97c82ae\PresentationCore.ni.dll, version=4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll, version=4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120_CLR0400.dll, version=12.00.52519.0 built by: VSWINSERVICING

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\RMCLIENT.dll, version=10.0.17134.81 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextInputFramework.dll, version=10.0.17134.191 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.17134.112

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.17134.1

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\54386d1f1c47c77cc8cb74c71c7b331e\PresentationFramework.ni.dll, version=4.7.3160.0

C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xaml\015ae8afe89b32a4adcc9679a273021b\System.Xaml.ni.dll, version=4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\diasymreader.dll, version=14.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmm.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_048172e9d7cc483d\nvldumdx.dll, version=23.21.13.9101

C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_048172e9d7cc483d\nvwgf2umx.dll, version=23.21.13.9101

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll, version=3.12.0.84

C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\policymanager.dll, version=10.0.17134.191 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcp110_win.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\SetupApi.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll, version=10.0.17134.81 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll, version=10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------