Images not filling the width...

YikeGaming

So i have 3 images that i was gonna fade together, the size of the template is 1500 width so i resized them to keep the ratio and i put each image at 500 width so it would fill up the width of the template but for some reason theres 1 width that isnt filled... and i double checked and re inserted them and everything and its not working... someone help

qHCeZ8t.png

couldn't you just resize the first image 1px?

Here's my sig.(Click it now!)

AeEEeGO.png

Hi, it's me. I like experimenting with PDN to make really cool effects. I also like to

code in HTML and Lua. I like PC games and making youtube videos to show

my friends. Nice meeting you! See you later.

Please take the time and check again.

If your tiles are 500px width and the canvas 1500px then it is not possible that there is a gap of one pixel.

Remember that coordinates start at zero. So the position of the images must be at 0, 500, and 1000.

midoras signature.gif

Please take the time and check again.

If your tiles are 500px width and the canvas 1500px then it is not possible that there is a gap of one pixel.

Remember that coordinates start at zero. So the position of the images must be at 0, 500, and 1000.

Then he probably accidentally moved the first image one px to the left. He could just re-insert the first picture.

Here's my sig.(Click it now!)

AeEEeGO.png

Hi, it's me. I like experimenting with PDN to make really cool effects. I also like to

code in HTML and Lua. I like PC games and making youtube videos to show

my friends. Nice meeting you! See you later.

So i have 3 images that i was gonna fade together, the size of the template is 1500 width so i resized them to keep the ratio and i put each image at 500 width so it would fill up the width of the template but for some reason theres 1 width that isnt filled... and i double checked and re inserted them and everything and its not working... someone help...

Try adding each image as a "new layer" so you can position the images individually as needed. Just remember to merge all the layers when finished! Once you get used to layering stuff, repositioning stuff like this is a breeze. B)

note: click mini layer image banner below for full size adjusted image.

layers10.png

layers11.png

RFX5A1.jpg