Image Stacker

Nope.  Sorry.  I don't think this exists.

When this sort of question is asked, we generally point Users to this thread http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/20764-pictures-side-by-side-before-and-after-images/

Nope.  Sorry.  I don't think this exists.

When this sort of question is asked, we generally point Users to this thread http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/20764-pictures-side-by-side-before-and-after-images/

Thats what I'd been doing. After having to do combine like, 10 images into one, and then that multiple times over, it get quite tedious. Especially with varying image sizes. Thanks anyway!

If all the images are the same width, you can use the Gravity plugin (found here) to help speed up the process.

1. Set up your canvas size to fit all the images by adding up their heights in pixels

2. Import all the images to separate layers

3. Use the Gravity plugin to move the image you want at the bottom to the bottom of the canvas

4. Merge the layer of the next image with the bottom image layer and use Gravity again in the same way

5. Repeat for the remaining layers

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

All in one column???

If images are the same sizes use:

use Import from file to pull in all your files as layers (you can select more than one at once)

column.png?raw=1

and use this file type I just threw together to save as one column

PNGColumnFileType.zip

unzip and save it to your FileTypes folder

Post Edit: File-> Save as -> Vertical Column

It's a mod of my spritesheet filetype (not published) I don't program that fast.

• Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

It's a mod of my spritesheet filetype (not published) I don't program that fast.

Disagree. Usually you DO code that fast :D