Saving Problem!

TheDarkerTheBrighter

I was just making an enemy for Mari0 SE, and I required to use a .png image for the graphics of the enemy. So I made a Zombie Goomba image, and as soon as I save it as a PNG, the background fills up with whiteness again, I've saved this for what seems like a million times already, going back and forth making the image transparent again, and I just couldn't. So I need some help, please answer as soon as possible.

Edited by TheDarkerTheBrighter

Hello and welcome!

Make sure you have the background layer unchecked before you save to .png

CyN5qn0.png

This didn't work, I did exactly what you said.

Can you show us a screen shot of your image with the layers please ... like the one I gave you above.

Edit:  Here is a tutorial on the subject.

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Maybe you try to save as 24bit PNG which does not support transparency . Check in the save configuration dialog that bitdepth is set to 32bit or automatic.

midoras signature.gif

Maybe you try to save as 24bit PNG which does not support transparency . Check in the save configuration dialog that bitdepth is set to 32bit or automatic.

Thank you so much!

Many thanks @Midora - I learned something new today as I did not know that ;) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.