How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Filaments v1.0.15+ (Feb. 19th, 2015)

Thank you - again - for another fine Plugin.  Hee, hee - I had lots of fun playing with it :D .  I look forward to your video too.

TikiMan_zps163bb3f1.png

Mr. Tiki Man

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Nice Pixey, Thanks Seerose

Yes the Video is next on my agenda - so many things can be done with the blending modes and the color swatches do work with transparency. I also need to give examples on what the sliders and checkboxes actually do and why.

• Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Nice Pixey, Thanks Seerose

Yes the Video is next on my agenda - so many things can be done with the blending modes and the color swatches do work with transparency. I also need to give examples on what the sliders and checkboxes actually do and why.

@ I'll be waiting (impatiently)  :)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

:lol: Your plugins are... evolving.

I downloaded the latest last night and again just now to check - no problems.

Are you having any other internet issues Drew? (Windows have just released a load of updates, if everyone is downloading them that might slow things down).

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I downloaded the latest last night and again just now to check - no problems.

Are you having any other internet issues Drew? (Windows have just released a load of updates, if everyone is downloading them that might slow things down).

The last Windows update for me was on the 6/feb/2015 :/ my internet connection is 100% OK too. I have also tried it on IE and still no joy.

BREtKQW.png

I just tried to download it but my avast antivirus blocked it. Weird! It is the first time that Avast blocks something direct from the forum. I tried again and this time nothing comes down.

This is what avast reported: "Win 32: Evo-gen[susp]" and I am using Chrome.

Edited by Eli

I just tried to download it but my avast antivirus blocked it. Weird! It is the first time that Avast blocks something direct from the forum. I tried again and this time nothing comes down.

This is what avast reported: "Win 32: Evo-gen[susp]" and I am using Chrome.

That was the first thing I got when I tried to download it, firefox / avast blocked it, after that I got the prompt as shown above (post #41)

BREtKQW.png