How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Filaments v1.0.15+ (Feb. 19th, 2015)

Skully, Red is absolutely 100% correct.

It doesn't overwrite because it uses a Blend Operations so filaments can be infused directly into a layer as if it is on a separate layer. In other words start with an image instead of a white background and try it.

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

I haven't downloaded an update yet from the last several updates,lol. Waiting for the dust to settle.    :D

I plan to release the last update tomorrow. It will include the  Color Themes  - a fragmentation slider (from Super Fine/ slow renders  to Coarse/ faster Renders) - a Re-Draw button to restart a render after you push Stop and make changes to Color Mix. Also some minor bug fixes. After that I am truly out of Ideas (Where have I heard that before?)

TRsSig.png?raw=1

Goonfella  

Sorry, the preview is not going to show the final image in miniature, it is still going to show the range of the filaments from outer (solid line) to inner (dashed line). Before, the actual image did not coincide with the range on the node pad. This made aligning things a bit of a challenge, now it does. The example image was there to show you that the boundaries align with the final results but I see where it can be super confusing, Sorry again. I updated the post to avoid confusion in the future.

Coming soon:color schemes

OK thanks for explaining that TR. Looking forward to your themes. :)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Version 1.0.15+ Ready for Download

Includes Color Themes  

A fragmentation slider (from Super Fine/ slow renders  to Coarse/ faster Renders) 

A Re-Draw button to restart a render after you push Stop and make changes to Color Mix. 

Also some minor bug fixes.

TRsSig.png?raw=1

The Color Themes is a great addition to an already great filter.....

I want to also say that you make some great plugins. My favorites being this one, TR's Export Selection (I use this a lot) and TR's Custom Random Filler.

Thanks, 

• Upvote 1

Plane_Sig2.gif

15-02-2015-1.png

Gradient/Linear(Reflected) /Repeat Reflected /Artistic/Retuculation /Iterative lines/TR's Filaments /Color Themes/Purple Plasma
/Blend Mode/Overlay
Edited by Seerose
  • Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

I use the one step method,Grim Color Reaper,lol  Actually what you said works pretty good with no need for GCR.  Thanks Red.   :0

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

• 4 years later...