gif speed

Pixy, ffmpeg (free) was used to render the animated gif, but the animation was done in Aviutl (free). I've been editing videos almost as long as photos, So I know a few things about animation.

The record player was a relatively simple animation using a Z-axis rotation of the record and play arm. This is a more advanced animation where I took a still image, separated into 2 layers (foreground, background) in Paint.NET. I then created a 3-D pan and zoom using camera shake to simulate walking with camera in hand. 

Motion_Picture_Sun.mp4 4.36 MB

Plane_Sig2.gif

Sounds like you are selecting the file type of 'GIF' instead of 'Animated GIF'

you're right , i changed it to agif and the delay slider appears! But if I change the level using the slider all I see in internet explorer is a white background? Moreover, now when I re-open the agif file in paint.net I still only see a white background?

could use a 'walk through' tutorial on this one!

many thanks!

The animated GIF that you posted has 3 frames. The first frame is just a white background. This is why the thumbnail is also white; it's using the first frame. Redo your GIF with just the 2 frames of the BMW.

Your issue with Internet Explorer is Internet Explorer itself. There is never a good reason for an end user to use Internet Explorer. Use a browser that gives you freedom; like Firefox or Chromium.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab