Isometric - Beginner's Guide

toe_head2001

I'm thinking of creating a Beginner's Guide (tutorial) for doing Isometric Projection in paint.net. Isometric should not be confused with pixel art. The two are used together very often, but are separate things. Since I am a strong believer in anti-aliasing, pixel art would be be part of the guide (but may be mentioned).

Would any one be interested in this? I don't want to put time into it, unless there is interest.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

I didn't even know what Isometric Projection was until I did a google search. I've used blender for this type of thing a few times, but as anyone who's used blender can tell you, It's a real head scratcher.

Maybe it might be easier to do in Paint.NET. I'm interested in it.

Plane_Sig2.gif

Speaking of 3-D, I made this cool space video today. All components were created in Paint.NET. I then assembled and animated them in Aviutl. I like how well the Earth and Moon came out using the Shape3-D plugin.

Here is the 27 sec, 4 mb clip:  Time_Fly_Planets_720p.mp4

Plane_Sig2.gif