Forum 403 forbidden/ip block

Zagna

Keeping on topic.

Finally I have managed to get back on here, missed the forum a lot, nice to be back among you all here :)

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Thanks again Red ochre, I find your comments well thought and constructive. Same goes for Cc4FuzzyGuggles, friendly yet objective. I shall follow the advice of you both. Well, the new version had to be rather different and more conservative (a euphemism for unimaginative), to hopefully also meet with more subdued reaction by those against.

Not forgetting the main topic, it seems I’m the only one still locked out, I wonder if it has anything to do with anything I did. And yes, I did try clearing my cache. But next to google, proxies are my friends.

• Upvote 1

All things are difficult before they are easy.  (Thomas Fuller)

My signature was really annoying, so BoltBait deleted it. I should probably read rule #13 of the forum rules.

Not forgetting the main topic, it seems I’m the only one still locked out, I wonder if it has anything to do with anything I did. And yes, I did try clearing my cache. But next to google, proxies are my friends.

From what I understand reading the fans forum, Pixey has again been unable to log in today and also barbieq25 has been unable to get on since Dec 31st

BREtKQW.png

Welcome back, nitenurse79! At last wearisome expectation ended for you!

Thank you ReMake :) I will give you a rep point when my next ones come around.

ZXCBOoZ.png

Well I can at least log in at work. It didn't work for me at home this morning :(

Nice to be back. :D

Yay - l'ts great you got back on.  But now you'll be fired - because you did personal stuff at work :lol: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Ha ha Pixey :D At my work site I am the boss. My boss is 700km away & would never fire me as I do work stuff at home too :D

In all seriousness, I have tried my laptop, tablet & different browsers, clearing cache etc. so it is directly linked to the IP address, sadly. 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I'm quite fed up with this IP block, every once a while I'm blocked. For last 10 days, I have been able to login just twice or thrice. Otherwise, it was all blocked. I am happy that I voted for PDN Awards the day before all this started. Unfortunately, I do not own a static IP which makes things go awry every time.  :(  

Rl7un0O.png

I too was having trouble in the Isle of Mann before I left for Florida, where I'll be for a month. 

On the island I was being blocked one day and allowed on the next day.  It will be interesting to see if this is still the case when I go back.  Perhaps if it gets down to just a few of us, the IP Board people - hosts of this site - may consider 'allowing' individual IP servers to be given a pass?  I certainly would be willing to change my IP server if it were proven to be a problem server.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.