Automatical Layer Properties request

Hello!

I'd like to know that is it possible to make that the Layer Properties window appears immediately after I add a new layer ( when I click on the "Add New Layer" both in the Layers window and in the Layers menu)? Probably a lot of people won't like this feature, but It is easier to:

-. create a new layer

(the Properties window appears automatically, so you don't have to click on anything)

-. rename the layer and/or set the blending mode and/or set the Opacity value

-. then hit OK

than:

-. create a new layer

-. click on the layer properties button

-. rename the layer and/or set the blending mode and/or set the Opacity value

-. then hit OK

I know the current method is only one step longer to do, but a lot of tutorial says that: create a new layer, then click on the Layer Properties button and rename the layer and/or set the blending mode and/or set the Opacity value... :)

And there are people who like renaming each layer they have.

So it would be easier to ignore the "Click on the Layer Properties" step, when you create a new layer. Of course you can set it again as you like later.

pdn_user2.gif

pdn_user3.jpg

I don't think it's a problem. If it's to much inconvenience to just double click on a layer, I mean, come on. :roll: Also that could be annoying if you didn't want to adjust the properties at that moment. :wink:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."