Sign in to follow this  
dake

Fast zoom blur

You know, I don't think it matters anymore in that Zoom Blur in 3.20 now has the same customisable centre a ZBD does. The only thing it lacks is Quality, but the quality gained with the built-in Zoom Blur is neither here nor there; it's relatively good.

out of the few plugins that are actually good, this is one of my favorites!

FEW?! 90% of the plugins in here are what I'd call "good," and half of those are "damn good." You ungrateful little twerp :P

Umm, help! I downloaded the file and put it in effects. But Zoom blur is not showing in PDN. There is nothing! The Source does not work for me! Or is it the source?

You downloaded the source ?

You need to download the DLL. Then put it in C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects (this is the default location, if you installed PDN somewhere else, it will be [PDN Location]\Effects)

Nope. I downloaded the the file you told me but it still wont show on PDN. Every other file I downloaded shows up fine. But this one wont show up for me. There is no tool in PDN.

Nope. I downloaded the the file you told me but it still wont show on PDN. Every other file I downloaded shows up fine. But this one wont show up for me. There is no tool in PDN.

I downloaded the the file and it is the only plugin that wont show on my PDN.

Is it possible and would anybody be willing to make this excellent plug-in  work in Paint.net 4.0.6?  :cake::beer::pizza:  :mtdew::trophy:

Thank you for any consideration. :cookie-chocolate: :wine: :umbrella:

Edited by doughty

Is it possible and would anybody be willing to make this excellent plug-in  work in Paint.net 4.0.6?

That seems like a difficult task, since the link to the source code is dead.

Perhaps someone downloaded the source before the link went dead. The code was posted originally under a license that allowed public use, so presumably if someone has the code, they can post it as a .zip file.

Perhaps someone downloaded the source before the link went dead. The code was posted originally under a license that allowed public use, so presumably if someone has the code, they can post it as a .zip file.

The source code is available from the Internet Archive, a version compatible with 4.0 is available here.

• Upvote 2