Sign in to follow this  
Picc84

Runescape

Played RS for a while, non-member, became a player mod and then got kicked from pmod for inactivity due to not playing for half a year when I got bored. (Pluberus - Combat 74). Then I made 60 mining in 4 days on a newb account (Asteryio - 28 somethin' mage pure - 4x mage) (tell me i wasn't addicted... :P ) recently, but after that, i got bored and quit again.

I have also played: Rappelz, Bots, Cabal Beta, Runescape, and soon enough Guildwars ($30 one time beats WoW ANY day :P )

P.S. I'm a HUGE fan of free....

Edit - and hmm, it looks like I'm the highest :P - I'm a decent rpg player - meaning = i get high fast and research the games extensively before i play... NERD and proud!

EDIT of EDIT :P I just actually READ this topic and nope, I'm not the highest.... :oops: Hehe oh well...

Mines a 61 lvl. Personally I hate the game as it took over my life I keep offering the account everybody but no one wants it.

GOD ppl I want to give it to you free!

i will have it :D

Played RS for a while, non-member, became a player mod and then got kicked from pmod for inactivity due to not playing for half a year when I got bored. (Pluberus - Combat 74). Then I made 60 mining in 4 days on a newb account (Asteryio - 28 somethin' mage pure - 4x mage) (tell me i wasn't addicted... :P ) recently, but after that, i got bored and quit again.

I have also played: Rappelz, Bots, Cabal Beta, Runescape, and soon enough Guildwars ($30 one time beats WoW ANY day :P )

P.S. I'm a HUGE fan of free....

Edit - and hmm, it looks like I'm the highest :P - I'm a decent rpg player - meaning = i get high fast and research the games extensively before i play... NERD and proud!

EDIT of EDIT :P I just actually READ this topic and nope, I'm not the highest.... :oops: Hehe oh well...

WoW (World of Warcraft) is a great game. Bad side = $14.99 1month - £10 1month.

People say its even better than guild wars.