Sign in to follow this  
Picc84

Runescape

Ruinedscape stinks..I quit last year..After a four year addiction. I had such an adventure during the time I played. I was rated the hardest working person by all 200 of my friends when I left, for over four years, I was hacked 39 times, losing more than 500 mil. I quit with like 200 QP, and I was level 95. I checked on my account yesterday...and the new layout of the game stinks..

Great game when you're nine and 2/4 of your school plays it. once I got to 13, it got lame. Too much hacking.

Ruinedscape stinks..I quit last year..After a four year addiction. I had such an adventure during the time I played. I was rated the hardest working person by all 200 of my friends when I left, for over four years, I was hacked 39 times, losing more than 500 mil. I quit with like 200 QP, and I was level 95. I checked on my account yesterday...and the new layout of the game stinks..

Great game when you're nine and 2/4 of your school plays it. once I got to 13, it got lame. Too much hacking.

Keep opinions like that to yourself... Just because you don't like it don't mean you have to make everyone who does feel like bloody potato. And, just because I noticed, your friends list has a max of 100 friends. And four years should have gotten you way more than level 95 and 200 Quest Points.

Actually, I was brute forced a few times, I had one account on Classic, one on runescape itself (Level 112) and the Level 95, my favorite. Runescape a huge number of players because of the update, and the Rants section was flooded for weeks. There were riots lol..

There are countless videos on youtube.. :shock: Runescape has ruined itself. But Im looking at it from the members perspective, ultimately, it improved itself for it's F2P players.

I didnt give out my account, all of them I was brute forced, and once this kid put a keylogger on my computer. I go to hacking websites now, so I know pretty much everything about bruteforcing, botting, etc. :wink: I know my stuff. :)

And the being hacked 39 times was an exaggeration, I was scammed twice in a span of about 7 months, hacked 3 times, and some other bloody potato.

I used to play this and i wuit at level like 77 and gave away all my member stuff, dragon/rune, and w/e else the stuff was called (this stuff was worth a lot for non rs users).

was a good game but if you did not pay for memebership it got boring and the graphics sucked all people who played runescape and moved on oved to worold of warcraft and guildwars

I worked on an account with my friend " Dark Reave " -- as soon as we got it to 90 -bam it got hacked right away. It was kind of rediculous actually. I got back into it through security questions, and the next day it had gotten hacked again -- repeated four other times and still kept it going -- I was getting the account unlocked more than actually playing, so I just stopped trying...

I think as long as you don't mess with other sites like Runescape Gold and stuff you're not really going to get into much trouble - I never did, but my friend did. My account has never gotten hacked, but his must have some malware on it or something.

I think that's the major problem with RS - the hacking - why do people want other people's accounts so bad? The point of the game is to get good, not start out totally good - I don't understand people like that.

At least Jagex has been trying to stop all of this nonsense - that's a good thing. There are a lot of restrictions now - as to what program you can be running while playing runescape and whatnot -- I hope they get things under control.

Nab

P.S. I missed the easter event... dang it (holidays are the major reason I play)

At least Jagex has been trying to stop all of this nonsense - that's a good thing. There are a lot of restrictions now - as to what program you can be running while playing runescape and whatnot -- I hope they get things under control.

They can't detect what is running on your system. That's impossible.

I don't understand how people get hacked so easily. It just blows my mind.

They can't detect? I thought they had a whole thing against users trying to use that one software that tells people how much they have until their next levels, and hiscores and all that. Ugh, I can't remember what it's called. Oh well, I'm sure you're right about it anyways - I wasn't 100% sure about it.

@Yata: True, because if you use a third-party program directly affecting RS, it can be detected.

On the other hand, if it's like, I dunno, a mouse-click bot?

I used to play... A LOT. But then I started doing other things. I was in about 3rd grade when I started it. I was addicted to it. I would wake up really early just to play, then I would go to school, come home, eat, do my homework and then play until like 10. Gee, looking back now I realised how unhealthy it was for me. But I have played a little bit here then for the last 2 months. I was actually thinking about getting back into,considdering that I have been a member for like 2 years and have hardly played it... (Hope my parents don't care.) I am a level 80 or 81, I don't remember. I have a few high skills, like my woodcutting is about 67. And I can almost mine addimintite.

But like Yata, I don't know how people get hacked so much. I have had my account for almost 5 years, and have only gotten hacked 2. ( I actually suspect my friends, who probably knew the answers to my security questions.)

i played runescape for nearly 2 years, i was addicted and my friends at the time were also addicts. I myself didn't get up early to play becasue i couldn't, i needed all the sleep i could get becasue i stayed up all night paying it.

i was the bes in the school and whatnot, by 20 levels or something.

i was level 84. In a clan and obsessed.

i gave up becasue my friends quit and they bagged me for it.

i came back for the holiday events but thats it.

i logged on and checked out some of the new features. I played again and rejoined my clan.

over the last 2 weeks i have not played as much and lost interest. i should be quitting my clan anytime soon, or i will be kicked out.

Kuri105 i used to play under the nick of C K Rune1 and was lvl30, with almost rune mining and stuff, but stopped and gave it to a friend,

I need some help lvling up so... yeah add me

Anyway, WoW is expensive, just buy GW [Guildwars] for £15 without any monthly fees and get more fun out of your GP! lollollollollollollollollollollol :mrgreen:

Xd Bad Pun Inlcuded!

IF,

InkFlare

Heh. I have played off and on for about three years, mostly around holidays. I mysteriously have managed to get to level 75. :?