Sign in to follow this  
Picc84

Runescape

Clickscape is the worst game in the history of the internet.

I urge all of you to try World Of Warcraft!

ive played wow once at my frnds house, im still trying to get the disc thing.

Clickscape is the worst game in the history of the internet.

I urge all of you to try World Of Warcraft!

ive played wow once at my frnds house, im still trying to get the disc thing.

It truely is an epic game (WoW). I've spent much to much of the year playing. It's so insanely addictive I resorted to uninstalling the game and then mailing the install disks to my sister in Australia to stop me from playing.

So be careful. If you value your spare time then Quit before you start,

I still play RS a bit when I'm not playing CS or making sigs... I'm a Lv. 44... :( I have a pure skiller who's Lv. 3, straight WC (Woodcutting), trying to get 60 WC for yews! :D

Hey, if anyone here is intrested in joinning my clan, we have a really good system. We specialliaze in Pk'ing (eventually) and we do some skill games and stuff. But the thing is, you gotta pay 10k a week. And when we do go on quest's and pk'ing things togeather, we supply you guys with Runes/Armor/Etc... To keep you guys out there in the field. And not to mention free food!

Jagex has said to not share accounts, give them away, or trade them, why can't you respect their wishes? It saves everyone a whole lot of grief, I mean, you just escape to a random forum to trade an account?

Hey I just got a little back into it myself

Lvl 80..last time I got on I got scammed outta whip. Fav skill is hunting only lvl 65 now. Pm me here for my name. If you want to hang out at my lvl 50 house just let me know. Teak alter, cb ring, very useful kitchen.

So well yeah..I have been into Halo 3 recently more than RS. I use to be good enough to gain 55 to 80 cb lvl in..I think it was 3 hours. I cant remember.

Well if anyone here has completed Rum Deal (or am I the only one), then we can do that pirate mini game. I..my self feel in a bragging mood >.<: I got torso at lvl 65, the 3rd lowest in runescape history. Completed legends at lvl 70 and Monkey Madness at 75. Made 3m once in an hour. And..I have 1300 total lvl. Well..ok I'm done :)

rs.png

That's my lvl 100. I play so rarely now. >_>

I had another account where I completed Regicide at lvl 67.

I've never seen anyone lower than that with a Dragon Halberd. I feel special. :D

From my understanding, I was one of the first 500 or so people to finish ALL of Recipe for Disaster. :)

I love doing quests and other weird stuff like that. Fishing and cooking are my favorite skills to train.

I'm usually doing that whenever I play.

I played Runescape for 1 week. I got level 50ish and almost 1mil in gold. It was fun for the week, then I lost interest.

I did hear of this game though...

pictures_outside_mmorpg7722.jpg

- Rent/Mortgage (technically it's not required to play the game, but it's not much fun unless you have a place to go to to STOP playing the game when you get frustrated)

- Ok, yeah, it's big. but there's very little for new players (children) to do

- The developers didn't spend as much time on the AI as they would have you believe. This can be evidenced by about 70% of all drivers.

- There's probably even more than 54,600. Sadly, they're all grouped into about 4 main races and everyone only pays attention to that.

I can think of nothing about the last two points.

snip

That's my lvl 100. I play so rarely now. >_>

I had another account where I completed Regicide at lvl 67.

I've never seen anyone lower than that with a Dragon Halberd. I feel special. :D

From my understanding, I was one of the first 500 or so people to finish ALL of Recipe for Disaster. :)

I love doing quests and other weird stuff like that. Fishing and cooking are my favorite skills to train.

I'm usually doing that whenever I play.

hey you want to train sometime, or do quests. I love quests =). I only need lik 17 qp till I can finish RFD, of and I have to do dt, but I think I can.

im addicted to :

Battleon ( now i dont play anymore but im x-guardian)

Runescape ( not anymore , i was 72lvl with 5 mil )

Habbo ( playing a lot)

Counter-strike ( cant live without :oops: )

Oh- I used to play- don't have much time now...

I get on for the Holiday events for now though (Christmas event coming up! :lol: )

Not much point in adding me- I'm a lvl 75 :roll:

EDIT: I just revived this didn't I....bloody potato -- sorry mods :oops:

Sorry for necroing this, but I had to say two things:

1. My first post was in this thread :D

2. I returned to RS about two weeks ago, my username is Yatagratsu if anyone wants to talk to me.