Martin Osieka

Parallel Lines and Patterns

So, I didn't read every post on every page on this thread but I did skim over them. I didn't see anything about this so I'm going to ask about it. When I use this plugin, using 300 dpi, I wanted to make a sheet full of parallel vertical lines. Every time I do, kind of near the center, is always this noticeable rectangle. I guess to get rid of it the only solution is to copy and paste a cut out of a squared normal area, do my best to try to line it up and put it on top of the lone rectangle, to hide it? It's 12" x 12" at 300 dpi.

Can't we get rid of that rectangle that's kind of near the center of the paper? The lines I make are not fat/wide. They are thin.

In the Orientation tab, uncheck 'Show in image while dialog is open'.
However, this rectangle is not rendered to the canvas when you click on the OK button.

d4U8KWu.png

• Like 1

I love this plugin <3 Been printing out A3 sheets of graph paper for D&D games. Cheers Martin.

If I could make a suggestion it would be to add dimetric ( 1 : 2 ) lines, ( opposed to Isometric 1 : 1 ). Don't know if anyone but me would use it though.

Anyhoo, thanks again.

• Upvote 1