Creating Diagonal Lines

Hi BDragon - have you tried to download the newer version of Diagonal Lines found here at the bottom of the first post.  It is working fine for me in v4. Find it, after downloading, in Effects - Render .......

Good Luck :)

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

That's the one that I have and for some reason, it hasn't been showing up. I'll see if there's anything more I can do. Right now, I've been getting by with using the fill option, zooming in with the layers adjustment, and then straightening the waves out with the Median effect.

I have never had the diagonal lines plugin before. I just downloaded it and put the effect in my paint.net 4.0's effect folder. I then opened paint.net and checked my render effects. It was there and it worked.

So, I'm not sure why the effect wouldn't be showing up for you, but have you tried to re-download it? Or perhaps your paint.net is the issue? Be sure you have both the latest version of paint.net and of the plugin.

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles