How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Third Dimension v1.7.13+ (Aug 30th, 2015 )

TechnoRobbo

Pixey, on 16 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

snapback.png

Don't you ever sleep Mr Plug-in generator?

Pixey, I also thought in same way.  :P

This is the third time I've been asked this. Yes, I go to bed at 10 PM and wake up at 5 AM everyday.

One important issue that I need to bring up - 8 bit images shouldn't be used as the Map file - I will add check and warning in the plugin. Always save as 32 bit even if it's B&W.

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Obviously we're all having so much fun with this Plugin.  Here's another using the updated version and I called it Abstract Lady ...... as it actually was a lady to begin with :D .  You can see her head and shoulders and her left arm ... maybe ;) .

Ladywithframe_zps75f1b5cc.png

Edited by Pixey
  • Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

WOW!!! Really and great entries everyone. Thank to all.  :mtdew:  :pizza:  :star:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Can't wait to get back to update the plugin. Some awesome images being created with it. It looks particularly good at making clouds. Well done to everyone.

Pixey that looks just like a painting. A nice frame would make it just about perfect.

Edited by Goonfella

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Can't wait to get back to update the plugin. Some awesome images being created with it. It looks particularly good at making clouds. Well done to everyone.

Pixey that looks just like a painting. A nice frame would make it just about perfect.

Thanks for the suggestion @Gooney - I've now added a frame :)

Pixey - Nice interpretation, It definitely looks like a lady - I'd say it's a Degas Ballet Landscape. 

Yes, of course a Degas .......... I shuld have known that ;)

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Red Ochre did some large map file testing  - got it to crash. I made some modifications to limit memory usage and his subsequent tests were successful.

Version 1.0.3+ is ready for download!!!

POST EDIT:

Created with 2880 X 1800 Cloud Render and Texture

Atmosphere

atmosphere.png?raw=1

TRsSig.png?raw=1

This plugin is like a box of chocolates,,you never know what yur gonna get.   :)      Just had to show these two, I'm really liking the mesh mode and have done a little mixing on these. The second one was a heart,lol, so call it the Heart Planet.  The first one is Butterfly Reef.     :D       

Thanks TR, I'm getting hours of fun with this right now.   :)

284-c_zpsa6214054.png

287-d_zps07647cb6.png

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 2

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Plugin just gets better and better TR! Many thanks. :)

I do have one suggestion though. Any chance of a reset button to return the settings to default? It`s just that when I go to make another image it obviously retains the setting from before(as you would expect) but it would be handy if I had the option to start from scratch with the new image.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Any chance of a reset button to return the settings to default? It`s just that when I go to make another image it obviously retains the setting from before(as you would expect) but it would be handy if I had the option to start from scratch with the new image.

Yes

Version 1.0.4 -ready for download.

Allows you to  Reset defaults and stopbutton fix

TRsSig.png?raw=1

I knew that TR was up to something. Had been very quiet for a couple of weeks. And what a wonderful surprise we got! So this is my first try to the plugin. I find it a little disturbing so I decided to give it a name: Group of women wearing vails. I hope it does not upset anyone.

group-of-women-wearing-vails-482ab6e.png

Pixey, I love your Image with the woman. Somehow I could not see her but it became clear when you added the frame.

By the way do you know if there is a pluging that creates frames like the one you used?

• Upvote 2

Hi @Eli - Great image you have there :) .  Thank you for the kind words on my lady image :cake: .  This plugin is so versatile.  I 2nd what @Skully said..... it's like a box of chocolates, you don't know what the next one will be B) .

@Seerose made a tutorial recently on how to make frames http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/30186-easy-photo-frame/

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks for the link Pixey, the frames are cool but how could I make a frame that looks like yours (realistic)?. I think that it stars with one pattern and then it is reapeated all around the canvas. So I am wandering if a plugin could do the job.