Create Account Page is Broken

Hello,

I've been using Paint.NET quite a bit lately and I would like to join your forum. However, every time fill out all the required information and then click on the Create Account button. Nothing happens. Nothing at all, no reload, no redirect, no nothing!

A friend of mine tried creating account and he to couldn't. Another friend of mine who owns and runs multiple forums further confirmed that the page was broken.

I reluctlantly used bugmenot just to inform you of this.

-Chuck

Edited by quickpost

The way this thread is idling I'm worried that you folks here don't really care about this?

I'd really like to make a real account! Please fix the page. Or at least tell me why you can't or won't.

Hello 'quickpost' - I think the thread is 'idling' because normal users can do nothing about it and the moderators are either working flat-out updating forum documentation for Pdn4 or on real life projects.

I am intrigued by your not having an account but showing that you have posted 16 times?
If you have a user name and can post on the forum, surely you have an account already? :/

Since your 'sig' has been edited, I assume the forum moderators are aware of this post.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Thanks for repling! :)

The account is from a site called bugmenot. They set up accounts on forums so that others don't have to make an account if they only plan to post once or twice.

I do understand that the admins may be busy, but I've sent two emails and set up this thread! I would rather be informed by the admin that they are busy and can't get to that at the moment, instead of being ignored.

I'm a member on multiple forums across the web and I always try to be as polite as possible, but this is really annoying.

I hadn't replied because this is more the domain of our Admins. They hath the POWER to modify the forum. Normal Mods do not.

Yes, we DO care :D

Hi Ego and thanks for letting me know!

I figured it was probably a job for the forum owner. But I also figured that he/ she must have checked his/ her forum and seen my thread. ;)

I also do understand life and that things do get busy. :)

I hope the owner can resolve the issue soon! Please keep me posted on this!

-Chuck

I wondered if this was browser specific. What browsers have you tried (& failed) with?

I'm using Firefox. I have IE if you think I should try with that?

I can also install any other browser you would suggest. :)

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't work on IE either. :(

Edited by quickpost

I've raised this with the Admins.  Hold tight :)

Houston - we have a problem..... Thankfully our neighborhood Admin Pyrochild is taking a look at it for us.

Again - please be patient.

Okay, I'm used to help forums. Is there any way to mark this thread solved?

PS: My real account is now Chuck38, but seeing how I started the thread with this account I figured I would have to use this account to mark the thread solved. ;)