How to Install Plugins ×

Facet (new 4th Oct 2014)

::Author:: Red ochre (John Robbins) helped by TechnoRobbo (Rob Tauler)

Dear Red ochre and Dear TechnoRobbo!  <3  Love your new works.  Thanks so much for sharing and respect for hard work.  6ij44rjk.gif

7s6b7jhq.png

Edited by Seerose
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am loving what people are doing with this add-on.

Hi By the way.

I haven't been very active in the forums here so far. 

I can't even see how to post an image in the thread just yet... Let me see what all these buttons do.

1. On the right side of a Photobucket page you have the share links. Copy the link that reads Direct.
  2. In the text editor we use to write our posts there's a little button on the toolbar right under the yellow smiley and a bit to its left. When you hover the mouse pointer on it, you should see a text that reads Image. This is the button we use to paste image links, so you click on it and in the dialog that shows up you have to paste the Direct link copied from Photobucket. Once you click OK, you'll see the image in your post.
  3. All this is to show images directly in our posts but only when they are not so big, like 800x600 pictures or so. In your case the image is larger, so it's better to link to it as you did (forum rules derisive.gif)
  4. I hope this helps! Laie_54.gif
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It helps me Maximilian!

I gave up using Photobucket a while back and now use Imgur and simply use the IMG link (or edit the BBcode tags from 'IMG' to 'thumb' for big images).

I still have some images linked to PB :( - I may use your post as a reference if they disappear! ;)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Nice to make your acquaintance.

Thank you Maximilian for the information I may have to post links to all my pieces as I tend to make them big.

and

Red ochre thanks for all the fantastic plugins. The rainbow spiral was created with Sumo paint, which I bought just for the amazing gradient functions although I haven't used it much for over a year now. I did read the rules about this being a paint.net forum so let me be clear I do use Pshop and Sumo but only for a small number of functions that Paint.net does not do for me quite as good. I would go so far as saying 97% of all my time is spent using Paint.net.

When I feel proud of a piece I shall of course share them here.

• 4 months later...

Wow, I can hardly keep up with all things new!

Great plugin Red ochre....here's my pic...I call it 'A Bit of Fresh in the Desert'.

facet_01.png

Thanks so much.    :rainbow:

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Upvote 2

Cool image Lynxster4, many thanks for posting it! :)
Good work on shape packs too. B)

(The image is a little larger than we're meant to post on the forum... but it looks good at that size.
You could edit the BB code by replacing "img" with "thumb" in both the [] and [/] tags to get a thumbnail link?
...but I won't tell if the mods don't notice. ;) )

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@ Red ochre...thank you for both comments!    :mrgreen:

I will keep in mind to post smaller pics.

I don't think EER noticed....so we're good.    ;) 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...