A similar plugin to Octagonal/Quad Reshape

MikeRobe

Now, I was looking forward to finding and downloading the Octagonal/Quad Reshape plugin, but it seems the website that I would download it from is no longer valid. Is there another plugin similar, or another download location for the plugin?

Much appreciated :)

signature.png

:cookie-chocolate: I baked another one...

Now, I was looking forward to finding and downloading the Octagonal/Quad Reshape plugin, but it seems the website that I would download it from is no longer valid. Is there another plugin similar, or another download location for the plugin?

That plugin is part of Evan's Effects.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

I've removed the broken link and attached the zipped DLL to the thread linked above. Now we can all enjoy Evan's Effects once again :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

I've removed the broken link and attached the zipped DLL to the thread linked above. Now we can all enjoy Evan's Effects once again :mrgreen:

Thanks @EER - I'd actually added it to page 5 a few weeks ago myself ;)

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks Pixey - page five is a bit... buried ;)