Does anyone want to create color renderings of monuments for $

I use Paint in its most basic form, but we need someone to create good color renderings of cemetery monument designs.  These would have the granite colors and textures in the best case scenero.  The lettering will be filled in with black or white (both are used depending on the color of the granite.)  Is there anyone out there interested in making a bit of money doing these for us as point of sale tools.

Attached is an example of a monument design created in a CAD program.  I can export in various formats that we can talk about.  I would like it to come out looking reasonable realistic.  Also attached is a similar monument in a real photo.  Again 3D could be nice, but foremost we need the 2D design rendered in the granite colors with the lettering and carving showing.

Thank you

Lou Ann

Edited by david.atwell
Removed images and email address. Seriously, you don't want to post your email address in the clear on a public forum.

Also, Paint.NET is not a 3D rendering program.  You need a professional.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.