Every plugin I have makes me have to unblock it!

When I install it I have to go to properties and unblock.  I had to do this with pyro's plugins and every plugin I get.  I unblock it from right clicking it then pressing unblock.  Is there somehow I can disable that?  Its getting really annoying especially because I had to system restore so now I have to install all the plugins back.

Unblock the zip file before you extract the contents.  The 'unblocked' status should persist through to the dlls.

Unblock the whole Zip file using the same right-click technique.  I've not tried this, but apparently it works.

Question, Are you the Administrator of your PC? For example, if you have several users on a PC often one user is the Administrator. Sometimes the Administrator is able to do more things more freely.

Also, are you able to select multiple items and unblock them at the same time? You know, like you can select multiple items and then choose open, and all the items will open.

• 1 month later...

Windows 7 and Windows Vista (don't have Windows 8).  

Open your download directory and Right click on the .zip file and choose unblock. click Apply. click OK.

Then unzip the.zip file into another directory (not the Effects directory unless you are running as administrator).  Open that directory and Select All and copy and paste into the Effects directory.  The Unblock button will no longer show up when you right click on these DLL's in the Effects Directory.