Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Bobofthedead, very nice. The snow-flake-type things in the background remind me of fractals.

9/10.

That's becuase he used the pluging "FRACTAL Mandelbrot"

ANyway, yours is beautiful!It fits well with the season and has a very nice colour scheme. 10/10

That's becuase he used the pluging "FRACTAL Mandelbrot"

Oh.. I didn't know there was that type of a plug-in. That makes sense now. :oops:

BTW, I almost forgot to rate your sig. I don't really like how it looks almost "hand-made". It would look better if you used some more solid colors and possible some "gloss".

6/10.

6/10 The text could use antialiasing and I don't think the gloss works very well with it. And maybe move the drop shadow a little down and right? But other than that it's actually pretty good. I like the font, by the way...What's it called?

I like the font, by the way...What's it called?

The cursive-type font is called Scriptina. The other one is Lucida Grande. It (it = Lucida Grande) comes with (if I'm not mistaken) all Apple computers. (I could be mistaken, however.)

Oh, I like your signature. It's different. It's a little crazy with all the lines, but not too crazy. I'm really not crazy about the font that the "51" is in. :(

RATING: 7/10

Oh, and EvilNeko, I don't really like your sig only because it looks like you really didn't need Paint.NET to make it. Do you know what I mean? It just looks like you pasted a violin on a black background and typed your name. If this wasn't a Paint.NET forum and was a general, non-photo-editing-program forum, I'd rate your signature a:

coloredstar.pngcoloredstar.pngcoloredstar.pngcoloredstar.pngbwstar.png.

Unfortunately...this is a photo-editing-program (Paint.NET) forum, so I'd have to rate your sig a:

coloredstar.pngcoloredstar.pngcoloredstar.pngbwstar.pngbwstar.png

I don't really have much advice except for be creative with your design and try not to use images from online (or elsewhere).

Oh, and EvilNeko, I don't really like your sig only because it looks like you really didn't need Paint.NET to make it. Do you know what I mean? It just looks like you pasted a violin on a black background and typed your name.

I don't really have much advice except for be creative with your design and try not to use images from online (or elsewhere).

I think you'll find that it's a cello Adhanberry, Apocolyptica are a metal band that all play cello's, seems unlikely but it's true. :)

In response to what you were saying, it isn't an amazing signature but it serves it's purpose :)

Tillerman, I'm not a huge fan of your sig, so it gets a 6/10 from me.

8/10

i like it except its lacking something, the border helps though *edit*, maybe if the white/silver part was a little metallic or glossy....excuse me (im typing with one handk) i meant gassy ghfjyftrdu ugh! glassy!

i just made mine.

Apparently i don't deserve a rating, Rubrica? And to think i voted for you in SOTW :P

6/10. It was going to be a 4/10, but the more i looked at it the more i liked it. Some of the colours would need tweaking though: IE the "Death" looks pretty bad.