Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

water plugin?...

i cant see how thats a screen shot because you never see the entire vista orb at one time

anyway, whatever i said before stands, i think it was 9/10

Well... I made that part a bit bigger... but I used PDN!

Tendercrisp: I don't like GTA, but you made a nice sig out of it, so 8.9/10

aguba: Very cool. 9/10

uH: Grand. 9/10

Update on the older signature:

alpha_signature.png

Check it out! It is semi-transparent, making it fit in with any forum skin you choose. It's still a little bit bare, and I will be updating it. Any suggestions?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Actually, it was within the limit. At the last minute I decided that it would look a whole lot better with a 1px black border.

I should be safe, as long as you don't tattle-tale on me to the mods...

Oh wait, you are a mod! *.*

Will Abry's be a sufficient bribe...? :D

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

The realist in me says it's a measly two pixels, it's not going to break the layout. However, the last thing we need is a chorus of people chanting "Favoritism!" :wink:

You know, since it's a vertically uniform gradient, you could take the PNG, select over the endcap, and nudge it in one pixel on each side. Like so:

helifix.png

Then just crop it down to 500px wide, and everyone's pastry! If you're so inclined. :)

Anyway, I do really like the look of it. You seem to have a knack for monolithic sigs. 9.2/10

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

The realist in me says it's a measly two pixels, it's not going to break the layout. However, the last thing we need is a chorus of people chanting "Favoritism!" :wink:

You know, since it's a vertically uniform gradient, you could take the PNG, select over the endcap, and nudge it in one pixel on each side. Like so:

Then just crop it down to 500px wide, and everyone's pastry! If you're so inclined. :)

Your wish is my command!

signature2.png

Updated, and 500px wide. No more alpha, though. I was messing around, and it went too complex to keep it.

Now everybody's pastry! :D

Anyway, I do really like the look of it. You seem to have a knack for monolithic sigs. 9.2/10

Thank you sir!

------

Anyway, on to rating:

CMD: 8.9/10. I really like userbars, and the quotes are clever. Mmmm.... curly fries...

Commander: Cool. But it has IE! 8/10.