Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Something is very screwy with your avatar spot...taking up half my screen. Regarding your sig, I like the background, and the half face is cool. But if the hand and the face belong to each other, than the skin color is off, and the hand seems too far from the face. Still, nice, esp. for a Trekkie like me.

8/10

Well, the page has been fixed, though it appears as if you're almost to the end... :)

vobie: The use of the ellipse shape is nice, and you don't see too many. The text at the bottom left is a bit tough to read (is that the Halo font?), and the shadow is cut off on the sides.

7.0/10

Originality is good. Teal blue on red is a color matching no no. :wink:

Though it is better than straight blue on red...

The simplisity of your sig CMD makes it something special. And the fact that I like icecream sandwiches just like Jerbert does, makes me give a creamy 9/10 8)

sorry about the last page, I'm not sure.

8/10 for your sig

and regarding mine. I'm working on getting a new picture to use. but I just don't have a whole lot of time. (I just got a job!). (this sig is for all you trekies out there, you know who you are.)

Don't worry, screenmutt, the last page wasn't your fault.

jerkfight had intended to quote himself in the post just before yours. He had the closing quote tag in there, but he forgot the opening quote tag, which added an extra block-level ending, mussing up the layout. I just went in and added the opening quote tag, and voila! I'm magic like Magical Trevor!

It happens from time to time (I even did it once myself...), so even if it were your fault, there'd be no need to apologize. :)

Don't worry, screenmutt, the last page wasn't your fault.

jerkfight had intended to quote himself in the post just before yours. He had the closing quote tag in there, but he forgot the opening quote tag, which added an extra block-level ending, mussing up the layout. I just went in and added the opening quote tag, and voila! I'm magic like Magical Trevor!

It happens from time to time (I even did it once myself...), so even if it were your fault, there'd be no need to apologize. :)

Sorry, I got to be more careful.

You need to watch for those nasty quotes ^_- then we gotta wait for a moderator to catch it..although my post count going slightly higher mighta been worth it...

BTW jerkfight, i like your current one better than that water one..7/10

~EnM