Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Me likes butterfly... makes me remind of flying sandwiches in my dream last night.. and there was pizza... and pie... I love pie... :twisted: OMG... run for the potatoes... oh NOES! Anyway, 8.5/10

I like the gradient & the dents are very effective :) 7/10

New sig uploaded :)

rate?

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

very nice backgrounds and i love the color of them too but im not too big a fan of "slideshow" sigs either way i give it a 8.5 /10

Oh btw, Jake4 is the name I received when I joined Fat Chance haha

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Nesk, ncfan51 and jake2k I've already rated all yours, but MRavioli, you have some really spiffy (yes, I really did just say spiffy) effects going on there. Nine point three over ten.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

It's called Evanescent and you can get it here.

I guess it's based off an album cover or something by the band of the same name, but I wouldn't know for sure, as I don't listen to them...

7/10. Neat idea, but the clashing colors make me twitch, and I don't much like crosses....

xZYt6wl.png

*gasp*

Do I smells a Pyropad 2? :D

I love it. I didn't see the first version, so when I saw barkbark's the post in offtopic, I was a bit confused at first, thinking "that's not an improvement..." Then I saw the original at the end of that discussion when you reposted, and I saw where he was coming from. Old version was good, new version is incredible. Oh, and I love the lighting on the water. Subtle and eerie...

Yeah, I know: "SHUT UP AND RATE ALREADY!"

9/9

(I can't give it a 10/10, 'cuz barkbark got a 10/10 for his space capsule. I figure a 9/9 is still pretty good though, right? :wink:)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

You do realize that 9/9 is equal to 10/10, right? :wink:

And by all means, make a pyropad2, if you really have that much free time on your hands... But don't forget to send me the stylesheet for the current one!

You need a sig....

xZYt6wl.png

I know 9/9 = 10/10. It's just the principal of the thing. :P

And I'll have you know I has a sig! It's text, yes, but Phloide.com is musical art. Granted, not made with PDN, but awesome nonetheless. Click the name and brace yourself for the best weird music I've ever heard. :D

(If you do decide to check 'em out, allow me to recommend Schrodinger's Kitty and Dandelions in Bloom :wink:)

And I promise I won't make a Pyropad 2 at least until the Alpha Masking tutorial is open for business. Priorities... :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype