Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Fixed a malformed quote tag in your previous post nitenurse79 ;)

Your sig is a big improvement on the last! I like the colors and the 3d look you have created.

There are one or two shadowing problems:

The shadow from the 7 shouldn't be over the top of the previous e when the lighting source is somewhere in front of the text.

Secondly - the shadows for the left hand side are angled, making it appear that the light source is off to the left somewhere. BUT the shadows for the right hand side are angled in the opposite direction. This would only be possible if you had two light sources - one to the left and one to the right. If you did have two light sources, you would have secondary (possibly weaker) shadows for all of the letters. Clear as mud? :D

Thank you EER, and thanks also for the pointers, It is always amazing how much detail can be missed by the creator, but spotted by fresh eyes. I should have used another layer for the shadow behind the numbers. :)

Indeed it is clear as mud :lol: I will get it right sometime I'm sure. Thanks again :D

Edited by nitenurse79

ZXCBOoZ.png

• 4 weeks later...

I really like it, The wavy Glowing lines are nice and the text is perfect. THe right side is a little to over-saturated for my liking though :(

8.5\10

Please Rate:

killzonemay9.png

Not to bump an old thread or anything but I was browsing thru some pages and then I saw this

Lol this mayor guy ripped that sig off from my friend flow55. This sig is not made by him.

Never thought there were rippers here @@

Someone tell this mayor guy stopping ripping other people's work lol

Proof: http://www.signaturebar.com/forums/showthread.php/sotw-152-voting-35177/index.html

Next person rate the person above me

Edited by yy10

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Speaking of the old forum, I really don't like that some people still post links to the old forum cause you always follow it to a screen displaying the gravestone in the graveyard of dead forum's past.

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Speaking of the old forum, I really don't like that some people still post links to the old forum cause you always follow it to a screen displaying the gravestone in the graveyard of dead forum's past.

true... quite annoying sometimes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this sig would be a lot better without the border

But the smudgin is pretty nice

IMO the lighting looks quite strange in this tag

There's a significant light source above the render but the rest of the tag doesn't go with it

8/10

Next person rate pipp

deviantART

sigs n stuff

• 1 month later...

pipp92,

I like that your character isn't a riot of colors, but somehow it looks unfinished. That being said, I have never made a character sig before myself and so I don't really know what I'm talking about except whether they are pleasing to my eye. :)

Something else I've never made before: spacescape_sig.png

SloppySig.png

• 1 month later...