Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

@Osl112: It is an abstract sig, therefore, the whole sig is the focal! ;)

--

Hmmm...I like what you have done with the render. He looks really nice as if he is sitting on the background. The flow is really noticable too. Good job. But I think the brushes should be toned down a bit with a clipping mask. I also think it needs a light source. But overall, I think it is nice. I will give it a 7/10.

Edited by chrisco97

A clean piece. Quite simple, easy to draw. The text looks stylish and it overall looks not too bad. Try adding more fx and make the bg blend with the parrot. 6/10

sci_fi_anime_lookin_by_splashy10-d3d0upg.png

made about 2 months ago

What do you mean I do not have one? I said "Rate my current please".

sorry, i realised my computer blocked images from that sight. fixed now. i'll rate yours and yy10

Chrisco: nice and simple c4d sig without a render. the text stands out a lot but the harshness of the white in the big yellow part seems a little off-putting. nice sig though 8.5/10

yy10: the colours are really nice and the render fits in with the c4d's greatly but there is so much going on that it took me a second to notice the render. she just dosnt stand out enough. 8.5/10

colors are good, text isn't overly intrusive, render is placed well. Only gripe is that there's a bunch of empty space. 7.5/10

It looks a little too..... experimental. The gradient bars and the subject matter themselves dont mix. Also the red gradient seems unnecessary. Sorry Hearts/TFPrime but it isnt your best work.

2/10

Rate my current?

Edited by Sfifer

By the way the card is supposed to be moving to the left at a high speed.Like a dealer throws a card on the table in poker.Your sig is awesome, Sfifer.I like the kind of dusty effect and the shading that kind of overlaps the character.

At first when I looked at your sig I saw no render and it took a bit to find. I think you should sharpen the render a bit more or just do something to make it stand out a bit more. Not bad overall though. 6/10

shurikensarenottoys.jpg

Edited by NinjaManDan21

@NinjaManDan Not really of my taste, but your sig definitely shows you've worked a lot on it. I only have a problem with the text looking a bit jaggy and being a bit difficult to read. So thar you go, 3.5/4 stars (cause it's different and that's what Roger "Messiah" Ebert uses) XD

NOTE: This sig (mine) is really the work of ten minutes and no imagination. Just wanted to join Paint.NET with a sig readyXD

Edited by Ilke

Really like the style. As much as I hate jags your style really uses the effect well. It's clean, neat and looks professional enough.

I see you have individual buttons to link to, try to integrate them inside your image. It's an effect I really enjoy to see being used.

So uh, 4 stars, as suggestions don't remove points.