Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

• 2 weeks later...

A clean piece. Quite simple, easy to draw. The text looks stylish and it overall looks not too bad. Try adding more fx and make the bg blend with the parrot. 6/10

sci_fi_anime_lookin_by_splashy10-d3d0upg.png

made about 2 months ago

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean I do not have one? I said "Rate my current please".

sorry, i realised my computer blocked images from that sight. fixed now. i'll rate yours and yy10

Chrisco: nice and simple c4d sig without a render. the text stands out a lot but the harshness of the white in the big yellow part seems a little off-putting. nice sig though 8.5/10

yy10: the colours are really nice and the render fits in with the c4d's greatly but there is so much going on that it took me a second to notice the render. she just dosnt stand out enough. 8.5/10

• 2 months later...

@NinjaManDan Not really of my taste, but your sig definitely shows you've worked a lot on it. I only have a problem with the text looking a bit jaggy and being a bit difficult to read. So thar you go, 3.5/4 stars (cause it's different and that's what Roger "Messiah" Ebert uses) XD

NOTE: This sig (mine) is really the work of ten minutes and no imagination. Just wanted to join Paint.NET with a sig readyXD

Really like the style. As much as I hate jags your style really uses the effect well. It's clean, neat and looks professional enough.

I see you have individual buttons to link to, try to integrate them inside your image. It's an effect I really enjoy to see being used.

So uh, 4 stars, as suggestions don't remove points.

I'd say 7/10, almost 8/10

I like the simplicity and color scheme, but some parts seem a bit too blurry for my tastes :P

I changed my sig out for this. The image is actually a background, but I wanted to make a sig out of it. So I just did :P However it seems a little...fuzzy or something, doesn't it? Maybe it's just me...in either case I like the larger one better

Archived