Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

7/10

Everything fits together quite nicely and the words don't draw attention away from the focal point which is good.

The only thing is the border kind of overlaps the render and ruins the image for me.

6.5/10 I like the idea, and it looks nice nd simple. Would be cool to have some sort of text of it.

BTW Mines is more of an advert :) (its click-able)

Edited by SAND33P

To me, all you've done is outlined some text and added some textures on it. Not what I would call a sig, but oh well. 7/10

Not to be harsh, but yeah.

TPBM rate Sand33p

Edited by yy10

Briamoth, 10/10 as it matches your avatar perfectly. Nicely done.

SAND33P, 8/10. It looks simple at first glance, but it is more complex than that. I like it. What does the Japanese say?

yy10, 6/10. If you created the individual pictures yourself I'd rate it higher. It's those little square boxes that bother me.

I have a new sig now. Thoughts?

Briamoth, 10/10 as it matches your avatar perfectly. Nicely done.

SAND33P, 8/10. It looks simple at first glance, but it is more complex than that. I like it. What does the Japanese say?

yy10, 6/10. If you created the individual pictures yourself I'd rate it higher. It's those little square boxes that bother me.

I have a new sig now. Thoughts?

umm...I did? Is that a problem?

Btw, I said "TPBM rate Sand33p" and not me because I don't consider mine as a sig.

BoltBait: I really like the design. Did you make the pictures? If so, 9/10 for creativity.

Yes, I made all the individual pictures. I develop games and these are the title pages from some of the games I've written. You can click on the individual pictures to play the games.

BolBait, it says Chaos Hunters.

I like your sig, it's simple and does what it's supposed to do. The drop shadow looks good.

8/10.

Chrisco, I don't like this one. The amount of contrast is disproportionate to the intensity of the light source, and I think smudging could use a lot of work. 6½/10

8.5/10

I would either remove the tiger text altogether or taper it leaving the 'T' as it is and growing larger through until the 'R' - so it looks like it is coming from the tigers mouth.

I like the text and the metallic-y bg, but the blue and gold colors dont fit very well, and the graphic in the center seems out of place. 6/10

crz: i lyk de clarity of it, although i know its a simple design, its needs something more, maybe a very faint red on the glasses?

RATE:

vzehqh.jpg

A past siggy, you can rate my current one if you want aswell (oh yeah @boltbait the jap in my siggy dus mean chaos Hunters)

I like the texture of it, and the font fits with the style, but overall the sig seems too big, and the blurred border doesnt seem to fit. 7.5/10

9/10 the colors are sharp [pun] and pop out at you but it might be a bit blinding on a higher res screen [obviously my poor butt has no such problem, lol] either way, i like the simplicity of it. ^^

This! Is! Sparta!!

That is what your sig screams at me. [though might have gotten the reference wrong]. The antiquing look makes it pop more so than it would in color and the direction and flow makes it seem all the more epic [plays O Fortuna]

OVERALL: 9/10

little fix: not sure if you want the 'Clash of the titans' thing to be visible or invisible. it caught my eye at the last second. intentional?

@mitzumikare

Nice job. Try to focus on quality. Maybe add some more effects on the text. Try adding on some c4d's or fractals. Keep practicing. 6/10 ;)

@Chris

Work on quality. The sig itself is quite lq imo. Clearn your effects a little. The c4d's look a bit bad imo. The text looks like it's in the way and carries all the attention to it. Ditch the border also. The rende ris too big imo. Maybe reduce its size a little and position it up a bit. Last thing I wanna say is that the lighting of the render doesn't fit with that of the bg. It's not a big problem because a lot of sigs are like that too but the atmosphere of your sig really needs work. Try to read some tutorials. 7/10

spiderman_by_splashy10-d39y9ez.png

Please rate that

Edited by yy10