Rate the sig of the poster above you!

The right half looks great, but the left half is a little empty. maybe crop the sig down a little? A sig doesnt have to be 150x500. I like how the new added effects blend the render in more with color. But I liked the text in the first one. The text in this one seems squished.

9/10

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

I love that sig Sfifer! The overall effects are amazing. The text is placed well, although it is squished. 9/10

Heat Stroke, your sig is very unique. I have never seen anyone make one like it. Awesome job! I love the string effects you use in this set. Only problem is the awards need to a bit AA'd. 9/10

--

Rate Heat Stroke.

wow thanks guys.

Your's is really good chrisco, only part i'm not too fond on is the crazy smudging. Other then that it's really good. 9/10

Heat Stroke your's is great too, i agree pretty much with everything chrisco said. 9/10

--

so I tried to do what you guys said, so here's what i came up with.

tumblr_lby9zwtKic1qc7892o1_400.png

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

wow thanks guys.

Your's is really good chrisco, only part i'm not too fond on is the crazy smudging. Other then that it's really good. 9/10

Heat Stroke your's is great too, i agree pretty much with everything chrisco said. 9/10

--

so I tried to do what you guys said, so here's what i came up with.

tumblr_lby9zwtKic1qc7892o1_400.png

10/10 for both, very nice ;D

2qak12h.png

Very simple, I realize you are newish to paint.net. The effects you have in your sig dont clash too much, so 6/10. My advice would be to just add more :)!

Please rate:

muscle-car-sig-fix2.png

I changed the text a bit

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Wow Stone, that was harsh...anyways,

Love the sig...his glasses actually look like they are looking at what is in the sig. Fantastic job!

They do? Sweet! On the actual render he was wearing all blue (I think it was blue) and I changed it to purple with the eraser and hue/saturation. I think it's missing something.

Rate Chrisco

Edited by Stone85

You followed the tutorial very well! The only suggestion I have is since the gradient bars have a reflection, it looks unnatural that the text doesnt have a reflection. If you add a reflection under the text it would be much better. for now: 7.5/10

Please Rate:

GTR_Fire_Sig_2.png

We're all wise guys.

How do I do it?! Just variations from the tutorial I sent you! I just add more and more and more... I was going to put the text on the left side, but it didnt look good at all, so the spoiler was the next place, glad you like it! :D

As for your sig, I think its a great start. The grill needs to be worked on and I still think there is too much black on the left side. The colors are fantastic and the effects are great! 7.5/10

(rate stone please)

We're all wise guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Stone: The effects aren't that great and I dislike the use of colour in the sig. At first I thought it was a car from the Disney film Cars because the effect makes the side mirror and its duplicate look like a pair of eyes. It's not bad but it could be better. 7.2/10

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|