Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I love how all of the elements of the signature fit together so perfectly, and the text looks very beautiful, yet simple. 9/10

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild

7/10 - Not too bad although the drop shadow/border thingy looks odd and it would nice to see the text in a more visible font (slightly larger/bolder font) and there is always a range of backgrounds to choose for it to integrate with your foreground

Simplistic, nice smart. If it isn't broke, why fix it? I mean... it isn't even that aliased.

8/10

Edit: I can't get this right. Your avatar has a slightly obvious white background and since the forum has a slightly blue background... might be worth looking into.

Edited by DoWnLoAd

Axle - not loving it. I've witnessed you do much better. 6.5/10

GamerWorld14 - Nice pic you got there. Text is a little iffy (IMO) and the trans. gradient on the bottom is genius. 8.6/10

Nice sig Axle, i like the glow feel of it, although the line coming out of the main shape isn't straight.

Also, in the text the X looks like a H. 7/10

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild