Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Nice sig, creativity FTW! :D You need to work on your colours, blue + orange and yellow = no good sig. However, I like those things you did, especially the the splatter. Finally, the yellow things at the side are a bit faint and I think they should be sharper. 7/10

rhfjdjejdq.png

Musical notes in background seem to have no connection though, correct me if I'm wrong. 5.5/10

The main render is of the band duo Daft Punk -- they're musicians

Next rate previous

Thanks sandiee :)

(I guess I wasn't clear enough on skipping me, but a 10/10 makes up for it :lol:)

Next person rate BOTH sandiee and Commadant J.

I guess that leaves me to rate sandiee.

Although I'd much rather a Melbourne Victory sig, the stock fits in with whatever you did to it. The font you used is a personal favorite of mine, but it doesn't really fit. Also, the Glory logo seems to be in the wrong place. 4.5/10

Your sig is nice! The effect at the left of him is especially nice. Can you learn me it? 9/10

Teach me it.

Cool style but the cyan doesn't mix well with the rest of the colours. Sorry. Try Grayscale? 6/10.

Cool arrow. Did you make it? If so, 8/10!

And I didn't make the whole thing. I got a picture of light effects and changed it up with Paint.NET effects. Such as glow and blending modes. But most of it was mine. Thanks for the good rating CJ :)

Nice! The sig is too long. But I like the render, but I don't think the color of the c4ds match the render. Maybe make them red? The text and the border is nice too. 8/10