Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

Nice to see experimentation. The links in the sig are an alright touch but the way you sliced the image doens't redner it as a full sig on some browsers. Could use more flare as well 5.5/10

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Please Don't Type Like This.

You should be rating signatures as art, with no preferences. Personally I don't like rainbows, but I'll rate your signature only on creativity and flow, clearness, and, if attempted, realism. That rating would be 3/10, mostly for the use of links. There is no flow to follow except flatly horizontal from the rainbow, the logos do not blend at all, and the colors hurt the eyes. Consider this when making your next sig, unless you're like me and too lazy. :P

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

nice new sig. I can see ash's flower tut in there, a bit of concrete, some of marken's fur tutorial :D. Great job blending them all together. You could make the yellow passing lines in the road reflect the texture of the road as well 8/10

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Wow, that a pretty awesome sig. I really like the play button, along with the gloss on it. The font also looks really cool. I also like the shadow. I'm usually to lazy to make shadows :lol: . The only thing that bothers me is that you can't see the words on the right. Try moving them a little to the left. Then it won't be as empty on the right side. 9/10

Aren't we supposed to be judging the sig by the originality, the effects, the background, etc.? :x

Well, your sig isn't very original.

dragonG1: Meh, it's kinda boring. Pretty much text and a gradient. Try adding more effects or something. Also, try and fix the outline... it's :AntiAliasingOff: