Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I wouldn't say it sucks, but I can't give it more than a 3.

It looks like a render that's been run through 4 effects and given a border. Sometimes that'll turn out well but in your case it mostly blurred the render. You should always try to keep your render sharp and easily distinguished. Instead of blurring the render, duplicate the layer and blur the bottom layer, that way you still have the colors fade from the render into the background but the render stays sharp. Be sure to check out the tutorials section and if you see someone with an awesome sig, PM them. Most people here are nice enough to reply back with a tip or two.

Thanks, I really needed to learn where to improve. I tried a different tutorial this time, and I think I got better results (a lot better).

Skip me!

I've already rated csm725's sig, so, skip me.

burningrock, look at this picture for a second. :wink:

Sigil_Example.png

Notice anything? Besides, the split is 3/4th's a centimeter farther down. It does seem like an error with the text in place though.

Willmuska, you're right, that sig is much better than your previous one. It won't be long before you won't even need tutorials and can start experimenting as much as you want. :)

Too plain. Looks like all you did was slap in a render and smudged and blurred it as a background. Add some other stuff and don't always stick to the same style. It looks so similar to all your other sigs. :) 7/10

witchsig.png

It's pretty good. The second border is a little weird, though. The text is hard to see. But the marbles are pretty cool. Now shadows, though?

rhfjdjejdo.png

Nice. You haven't changed your sig for a long time. :lol: I like all the abstract looking style thing, the colours fit well, good job. 8/10

peachvector-3.png

For a tournament. :)

Nice. I don't know anything about render sigs, but maybe add shadows to the circles to make it look more 3d? 9/10 though, looks good.

PS Frontcannon I didn't use the pastel effect.

I dunno, just a little too simple for me. Nice use of Dents (You did use Dents for the green-pink-blue part, right?)

The reflection is good but text is a little small. 8/10

Really nice knife, and same with the tofu and cutting board. I like the original design, the only thing that's bothering me is the tomato. I think you should add a shadow to it. My final rating is 8.5/10

@ CSM

Yes, I used dents

@ Wilmuska

Nice sig, background is abit boring, but the rest is fine, I really like the font.

8|10

Rate my current please