Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Really nice. It flows well. But the render has a little flamey thing. Don't know if that was intended. Also, it's a little big but that's about it. 7/10

Rate:

ismile.png

It's a bit too simple. Random shape filled background and a smiley pasted on top.

The whole thing looks a bit low quality, like you saved it as a .gif before you saved it as a .png.

I like the message, though :). 4/10

Nice. Straight and to the point. Transparency and PNGs (NO APOSTROPHE!!!!) are always good things. A little aliased on the white outline though all around, that's the downside of a transparent picture. Anyways, 7/10.

Like I said earlier, I like your sig much more than your avatar. Adding depth and a shadow to the tomato and making the side face of the cutting board a bit brighter are the only immediate things I'm noticing. It looks kind of weird floating there in space too, maybe throw a snazzy granite counter top in there under the cutting board? :)

At the moment 6/10, but you could knock it up to a 7/10 in two minutes if you added some shading and a drop shadow.

Nice sig. I really like the texture but I think the dark part is a big to big. Make it smaller and I will really like it. Also, maybe give it a more ancient look, add some metal stuff or some rock textures. 7/10

examplge.png

and current

Posted one-

8/10, the stock fits in very well with the background except for the splattering around him, also, the effects need to be Anti-Aliased a bit around his arms.

Current sig-

7/10, I like how the C4D looks like it's blowing her hair. I can't see any immediate problems with it, but I'm not really a fan of the style. (Using Anime Characters with realistic C4Ds) If I was, it'd be an 8/10 as well. (Ohh, and her hair is cut off in a straight line on the left side)

It is a bit too small, and there is a lot going on in the background. As well, the text is unreadable. The gloss and shadowing effects are nicely applied and would have really shined had they been accompanied by some form of a border or drop shadow. Overal the colors are rather attractice. I love steel based blues on rusted backgrounds, and that is the truth. 7/10.

6/10

The border. It's not helping. The screened background isn't adding to the atmosphere either.

I suggest you get rid of the border. ;)

-----

TPBM rate Polar___Pwnage___Bear_by_shk828.png

and current tag.

the first one is too messy, took me some seconds to find the focal :D 6.5/10

the current is great. the smduging totally rules , just the smudging over the render is bad

you have to find an other way to blend in your render 9/10

you've made the render blend in too much with the C4Ds but well done on the depth, theres plenty of it, the image looks a little :AntiAliasingOff: but overall it's quite nice 8/10

this isn't really my type of work as it's really basic but it felt right at that stage with like 2 C4Ds and a render and a stock and a brush layer, ok well it's kinda simple anyway...

btw it's my current :D

Oh my, mines sucks compared to the rest, but I am a noob to PDN (look at my post count). I would rate yours 7.5/10. I see you're a Halo fan too :lol: . I think you should make the wording a little bigger, and the C4's don't really match, but the render and effects are awesome, a lot better than mine.

I wouldn't say it sucks, but I can't give it more than a 3.

It looks like a render that's been run through 4 effects and given a border. Sometimes that'll turn out well but in your case it mostly blurred the render. You should always try to keep your render sharp and easily distinguished. Instead of blurring the render, duplicate the layer and blur the bottom layer, that way you still have the colors fade from the render into the background but the render stays sharp. Be sure to check out the tutorials section and if you see someone with an awesome sig, PM them. Most people here are nice enough to reply back with a tip or two.

would be better if your sig was not cut in half. When making your sig clickable it is best to cut it in vertical pieces and then make each piece a clickable thumbnail so that there isn't a line through them. Still it is an original concept and its decent i give it a 7.5/10 because its cut the wrong way other than that its good :D

Skip me.

would be better if your sig was not cut in half. When making your sig clickable it is best to cut it in vertical pieces and then make each piece a clickable thumbnail so that there isn't a line through them.

...Wait, you can see the line where the different images are? That's weird, it's completely seamless on my screen. Hmm... I'll have to do something about that whenever I stop being too lazy to make a new sig. :P