Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

hmmmm very nice, maybe the flow could use some work but thats it...

oh and on your current sig :SHOCK: THAT, is freaking' Awesome! i love it.... 10/10 for the current gigabyte... :D

averyone knows that maximum size sigs are the best so just put my 10/10 in already :P jks, i don't really like the fact that i made it sooo big so rate it how you want, as i will most likely take no bearing on critisicm over this sig... :)

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

the picture is kind of basic and not really my type part but at least have the effects working and your giving things a a try i don't know what you could improve on because it's very simple, nice try 5/10

it's from planet renders, PM me if you want more info on it or if you want the cut out of sonic or anything else i can help you with.

by the way, you can find planet renders there >>>>> http://www.planetrenders.net

this is one i've just made, it's inspired by the nabster sig, with the sloping landscape :D i just wanted to see if i could create the same effect.

what yuu think?

nabspire.png

Simplicity For The Win!

oithisissparta.png

My Gallery

1: As I said before I can't really see any effects, except the light source above her head.

But the background fits the render and the text is good. Maybe you could try better blending on the render. 7/10

Current: Lots of colors but they clash a bit. The effects are good but there are a few weird-looking spots.

The text is good but the part of the underlines that go under the effects should be faded/erased.

wowzers that's really good stranger, render looks sweet background is nice and simple effects are clean, only problem, left side looks a little :AntiAliasingOff:

but aside from that great job mate. :P 8.5 / 10

rate current. :)

Simplicity For The Win!

oithisissparta.png

My Gallery

very good concept and your best to date, although it is a bit too glowy and the line in the middle could be taken away. Still good though so i give it a 7/10

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"