Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I like it, but you shoudda add some frame (so as i).

8/10

i disagree, as adding in a border won't really improve the sig, and imo will make the sig worse, but thats your opinion, i guess.

@ darkshock

im not really a fan of 2 focals in one sig, but you've pulled it off, KIU!

9/10

TPBM rate smudgeforbattle.png

It's nice, maybe a little bit too simple. The left side seems a little bit empty due to the text being on the opposite side however. I'd like to see more use of shading or effects, as without colour you need something like that to capture attention. 7/10 :)

i can't believe i'm gonna say this 10/10

awesome text, kool starscape nice colours gloss effect works beautifully, very well done!

i know this is like a remake elses but i don't care, i just wanted so say how difficult it would be... what do you think?

pfft.png

beautiful sig, mendo! i think that the green thingy at the left looks a bit :AntiAliasingOff: and it's colour doesn't rly fit overall with the sig. maybe turn all the stuff only into one colour and it will look better. also, maybe instead of diagonal lines, add some horizontal lines. it will give it a lil' tech-look. lol :wink: 7.5/10

beautysigawesomebandw.png

beautysigawesome.png

wow everything fits in the border, the render the grass stock it's all excellent 9/10 keep it up yy10.

i think i've made an improvement on my orginal which one looks better?

V THE ORIGINAL V

pfft.png

V EDITED VERSION V

finalMBY.png

There's not really much in it to rate, to be honest. Put more of that tech-stuff and use a bigger size, at the moment it's so small you can't have much in it. Nice colour.

I give it a 6½/10, because it is still unfinished in my opinion and needs work.

Wow thanks Darkshock :D It's Kemaru-inspired, though not from one piece.

Ooh, nice. :) That's far better than any I've made. :lol: The font looks good, even better in your avatar.

Well, even though I can't stand Barca, especially Messi, the glow on the player is great, but you can't really see the background picture.

Maybe remove the background picture except for the Barca logo. 7.5/10

awesome job on the realistics although the angle of the knife is a bit out, well done 7/10

not a great lover of tomato :P

these 2 were inspired by zwicky :| there all but the same as some of zwickys work but oh wells i like them..

zwickyD.png

VVV My Final Result! VVV

ZWICKSPIRED.png

I like the render you used, it goes great with the background! The text goes perfectly with where it is in front of the background. The border doesn't show too much

7/10

Rate:

darkshockstutratchetjpeg.jpg

darkshockstutratchetdarkened.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yours, I like how you made the render glow away from the dark but i don't like the render that much and needs a different border effect,

It's not my kind of graphics but it's good

71/2 /10

5/10

It's not that original...

My sig isn't any better, but I'm pretty sure a couple of other people have that same general look and feel.