Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I like what you did with the style, but I think colors could have mixed in better. The text is also hard to read.

The Shock Scale:

Pure Hawtness

Pretty Sweet

Kinda Good

Needs Fixing

My Eyes Hurt

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

amazing job, maybe try some more blending and the text slightly draws attention from king kong, but overall well done, 7/10

feel free to look at my gallery as i need some feedback.

rate:

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

the fx just looks like you pasted something on top, and used burn or something, and left it like that, i think it couldve been blended in better with a colour filter on top

also, the fx are too busy, and gets your eyes off the render, and text doesnt fit in too well, mightve looked better in the corner, or in a different font. but not bad 5.5/10

rate:

halflife2dudecopy.png

and current sig

Very nice, great choice of text, I think it's far better than King Kong, I give it a 7/10

Oh, and I want to make a point clear about mine, the thing in the foreground is my logo, which I use everywhere (ex. DeviantART, other forums) I didn't really intend for the text to stand out, it makes the image brighter (which is kind of a historical trademark)

Very nice, great choice of text, I think it's far better than King Kong, I give it a 7/10

Thanks! I thought so too. I think I found a sig I can stick with for a while. I feel like I've rated yours a lot. haha. 8 from me. I love the logo in the foreground. :D

Cool sig, I think it would benefit from a border. The fx are nice, but I think the render blends in a little too much with the background, and I think the sig overall needs more color. Also, the right side seems empty. (It's still awesome, it is just easier for me to pick out negatives than positives :P) 8.5/10

Nice sig download. But that symbol on the right looks to blurry and I think the colours don't fir. You should make it greeny maybe as to make it look like grass or something. And may be you should make it glassy or something. Overall, cool sig. 7/10

deviantART

sigs n stuff

cool sig but too monotone. i think you should add more effects on top of the link render instead of behind it. I quite like the sig...but I t hink that c4d(is that a c4d?) in the background is a bit weird. it would look better if you didn't add it. overall ,nice sig, 7/10

deviantART

sigs n stuff