Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Ummmm.... what did you even do to your signature. To me it looks like you just made a picture your signature. Excuse me if I'm wrong and please correct me if I am. But since I can't see the aspect that you made it, I'll give it a 5/10 and that's only because I like the picture.

Ummmm.... what did you even do to your signature. To me it looks like you just made a picture your signature. Excuse me if I'm wrong and please correct me if I am. But since I can't see the aspect that you made it, I'll give it a 5/10 and that's only because I like the picture.

:| He just got the main render (the monster guy sticking his tongue out) And added all the effects around it, and recolored etc.

Yours is just a sig based off a tut.. Nothing to really critique 4/10

All I can think of when I see yours is the Doctor Who theme tune. :D Nice colour scheme, it's nice to see an abstract that aesthetically soothing. I know many others will disappear disagree, but I think it's brilliant. 8.5/10

Edited to change strange, strange mistake. I was listening to a song when I typed it, and I began to type the lyrics. I stopped in time. :D

:| He just got the main render (the monster guy sticking his tongue out) And added all the effects around it, and recolored etc.

Yours is just a sig based off a tut.. Nothing to really critique 4/10

I apologize for my ignorance. I'm quite new here. Based off of that info it gets a 9/10.

About mine: Yes, I have been trying to create my own style of signatures. I have tried by using different tuts to sort of get the different techniques that are used. Will try to create an original.

I always hate trying to rate signatures like these, no offense to the person above me, but when its following a tutorial without much of a difference to the style I cant give it more then a 1/10 for effort. Edit: Just read the posts above, seems others had the same opinion so I must be repeating myself.

I've been gone a while, too much work to do for any free time. Finally got around to making a new one:

Dreams_King.png

Cool, and original sig. I really like it. 9/10.

Oh, and ShK_828, I <33333333 daft punk! NICE SIG.

:D

@ nasty weather

1. text doesn't really fit into the sig, esp. the nastweather at the bottom right

2. the background isnt bad, but the b & w seems too bland

but not a bad effort

6/10

hehe.. thanks. :lol:

i knew my sig would suck..the background was a manipulation (clues: the soldier's head, the abuse of Glow,etc.), and i felt some quote should come with it. guess it was wrong..

Love_and_war_by_nastyweather.png

Hidden Content:
(I replaced my sig. this was the one Shk was rating.)

of course, yours is 10/10. looks powerful. :D

11842_105875119422707_100000006581060_161733_2921676_n.jpg

used to be love drunk but now i'm sober

Well, no offense but...your sig looks dull and boring. It looks like to me you just slapped in a photo and added text. Even though maybe you didn't use a tut, I still give you 6.5/10. (And if you made it all by yourself, you mean it's 100% pdn?!!!! :lol: )

I haven't made anything in a while so this sucks...

coolsig-1.png

btw, where's this tutorial briamoth is using?

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Its the pyrochild sig tut. I'll look and post a link back in a sec, but its been around for a while.

Heres the tut.

I wouldnt say your sig sucks, quite colorful. Like the left-side background, looks a lil something like war but the color dots kinda change that view...hehe, give it a 6.5/10, compared to the Mona Lisa that's pretty damn good. Hehe, forgive me, another all-nighter so everything seems funny.

Tried to get this rated but got skipped on, tell me what ya'll think:

Dreams_King.png

Not quite a good sig...the text is a bit weird. I can't say it's good or bad...it's ok. That background doesn't really fit. I think you should delete some of the white parts. really, all your sigs look the same and they're starting to get really dull and boring. 7/10

Rate this again, not satisfied with the bad ranking... :lol::P :

coolsig-1.png

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Its the pyrochild sig tut. I'll look and post a link back in a sec, but its been around for a while.

I was saying that my new signature isn't a tutorial. I need to update it better. Yes everything is 100% pdn except of course the render.

@download: Very Nice sig. It looks very professional. I would give it a 7/10