Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

the one in your post is cool but kinda hard to see text at first for me 9.3/10 and your shock one is really good 9.5/10 im just a beginner but i kanda like mine eh thats just me.

Cool. But I don't think you should make the renders blurred and you should also add a border. Though I like the design overall it's just the renders and borders I would change. 6.5/10

@DarkShock: Actually, I didn't look at your work for that one. :lol:

Nice! I like all the colours and stuff. But I don't think the background really suits well for those renders and I think you should really just add a thicker black border. I don't think the render on the left should be blurred because both the renders, left and right, are also the main things of the sig. So blurring the left render would make the render on the right the centre of attention. 7/10

how much of that was actually made with PDN? it's looks good so 8/10

rate: it's an older imiage i made but i'd like to see what you guys think

axlepicwriting.png

Nice. You should delete those white background spaces to make it look transparent. Also feather it a bit. And make the canvas size bigger, the shadow isn't full yet. 6.5/10

unrealcombatsig.png

nice, is that unreal tournament?? the colours go well together and so does the render but i think mabye try playing with some new effects on the guy. otherwise, great 8.5/10

Nice sig axle. Maybe change the font a little bit, and give a little more.. volume, to the black space.

not bad, not bad but i think that the one that in colour and not B&W looks better but that's my opinion, it's yours that really counts, oh and here's my rating 1. 7.8/10 2. 8.6/10

rate: rainbowsplash.png

Nice sig. But a bit too small. I like the background, did you make it? Next time, make it bigger. It doesn't look like a sig now, it looks like an avatar. 8/10

Cool! I like the border and everything. I don't think the fonts fits though and it looks like a newbie sig. I think you should read some tuts. 8/10

Nice, interesting effects around the dragon/wyrm character, although I don't like how you've faded the body out of it. The red seem out of place, too, I would suggest using another colour. 8/10

TPBM rate this:

Fleur-de-lis.png