Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Great work. The colors are vibrant and the style is fantastic. It looks like it's missing something though. :|

9/10 :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Sig1: Honestly, I will have to mention the empty spot. The sig does have a nice design, but it should be applied to the hole sig in my opinion. 8/10

Sig2: The grunge work looks creative, but I think more could have been done with it. The text should also be redone. 7.5/10

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice. It's very creative. I like how you used Sharp's tut and used your effects. Though the background is a bit weird and I don't like the font. It's a bit casual. Overall, I like it. 7/10

there is a sharp tutorial! i didn't use that i just tried to imitate that mildly but i thought the black area was a bit blank without those glowing stars

TPBM Rate NEMO's

Nice. It's very creative. I like how you used Sharp's tut and used your effects. Though the background is a bit weird and I don't like the font. It's a bit casual. Overall, I like it. 7/10

there is a sharp tutorial! i didn't use that i just tried to imitate that mildly but i thought the black area was a bit blank without those glowing stars

TPBM Rate NEMO's

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31821 :lol:

Nemo: It looks cool, but I'm wondering as to how much of it you made. If it's just a font that you colored, 6/10, if you got the flower vine things and added the text, 8/10, and if you made it all 10/10 :lol: The colors look nice together.

Hold up. Nemo's a girl?! :shock:

Anyway, nice sig, I love all the colours and stuff. But I don't think the text kinda fits. The colour is a fit weird. You should outline it with a thicker black and add a border. I think it would look sick B&W. 8/10

splashsig.png

Newest sig

deviantART

sigs n stuff

The style is nice overall and attractive. Feels like something is missing. 8/10

@yy10: looks like someone is influence by my work. :P

Got a little bored:

ShockMC.png

100% Paint.NET beside the render.

Cool. But I don't think you should make the renders blurred and you should also add a border. Though I like the design overall it's just the renders and borders I would change. 6.5/10

@DarkShock: Actually, I didn't look at your work for that one. :lol:

deviantART

sigs n stuff