Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

The right side is a little to plain and the text is really hard to read, 6/10

maybe you could help me with the text... whenever placing it, no matter which of the 18 layers or a new layer it comes in very blurry... anyway to prevent that?

any suggestions on the blank part?

you might try duplicating the layer with the text to make it darker, as for the right side some kind of texture maybe to match the rest cause right now it just looks blank

ummm, here are a couple variations... but I dunno, I kinda like the simpler one better

himtansigv2.jpg

himtansigv3.jpg

PS> I'll fool around with it monday, time to go to sleep and work... :\

@freak for your actual one : 8/10... I like it.

Could have a better rate if the water reflection wasn't following a horizontal line (the head seems at the same 'level' with the shoulder). The refelction effect doesn't care about it, the 'picturer' should!

@freak for your actual one : 8/10... I like it.

Could have a better rate if the water reflection wasn't following a horizontal line (the head seems at the same 'level' with the shoulder). The refelction effect doesn't care about it, the 'picturer' should!

ch032-018-DHP-v001.jpg

this is the original picture I used, its why the head is level with the shoulders... it was the first picture I made with PDN and was just sort of experimenting with the new plugins I got lol, so maybe later today when I get home from school (where I am now) I'll start working on it again, rid that water or atleast lower it... etc.

EDIT:

finished the hitman sig, sorta, it still doesnt look right, the idea was there but not the skill... I'll scrap this project now :D

HITMAN FINAL

himtansigv5.jpg

I think thats the best version yet, another thing i was thinking you could center the guy and add another gun in the background and angle them both like the ones hes holding

I think thats the best version yet, another thing i was thinking you could center the guy and add another gun in the background and angle them both like the ones hes holding

another good idea, I might try it, but that would mean moving 15+ layers of hitmans :\